I Was Summoned to Be a Saint, but Was Robbed of the Position - Ch. 4.2

I thought that supposedly ml told the emissaries to not go to the capital. I got confused when they just plainly explained it in like 2 panels on what happened when they barged in the room lmfao.

And there I thought the mc would go on “serious mode” when this supposedly ml brought up the fact the she needed to work for him. Like I was ready to see her saying “bring me to [the other country] first then We’ll talk about me working for you” and all.

Im still going to see how this goes but im lowering my expectations.

Guys using her as an exploit to get info in the capital... Should've just ran away smh

Aggregator gang
idk about this one chief

You can't promise to bail out a saintess and then not help her when the royal guard who tried to kill her come.

Group Leader
Breaking promise yet again. I can't find any substance on this one. The plot seems forced.

wow u really have to throw out logic for this series.
1 why didn't she just walk across to the other country, if she had to she could show off her useful curing power
2. the guy who appears to be the ML made an agreement with FL and is already breaking it.
3. her whole goal is not to go back to the capital because she fears she will be killed for real so why is she going along with them.

Fed-Kun's army
excuse me asshole??? what about your promise??? SHE KEPT HER END OF THE DEAL?? augh i'm so frustrated for her but also IF YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN AWAY YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST DONE IT, GIRL....

thanks for the update hahaha wow i'm annoyed for her but also i wanna shake her alfsjlks

Haha, Anise is hilarious! 😆
My senses are tingling and saying that guy is actually the general Anise is looking for.
Ugh, Hime only had a scene so far but I'm so fed up with her already! She's my least favourite kind of person.

BTW, I've just binged-read these chapters. Is the manga updated monthly? Does anyone know?

I love her reaction faces. It was heading almost towards junji ito mood. 🤣

@adhding_nerd
Yo just chill
Modern day person like her just got slashed, she probably had trauma. I would just freeze on said impending danger after havimg experienced being cut open... jeez.

Users who are viewing this thread