I Was Summoned to Be a Saint, but Was Robbed of the Position - Ch. 5.2

Dex-chan lover
That damn fake Saintess... And because she's a fake, she won't be able to heal that scratch, isn't it.

Aggregator gang
@Kuroageha then that should about do it for this fake Saintess. Being exposed as not even being able to heal the scratches on her face, along with the fact that she had been weaponizing her innocent looking face to get by in life, will be the end of her.

Aggregator gang
I'm worried about the kingdom because if they don't have a security detail hidden in the walls of the saintess when she's meeting with a stranger from the enemy country (and proceeds to talk about high treason), it means that they don't have one, or they no longer have the budget to maintain an efficient one. Which is a big issue.
Also, the same security department that lacks intelligence on the enemy general's appearance even though he's so famous...
In other words, it would be just so easy for a kamikaze to go walk in the palace and kill the king.

Long-strip supporter
shits gonna hit the fan for the villain real quickly when she cant heal the injuries on her face. cant give a more obvious example of the woman not being a healer when they cant fix their own face with such a simple injury.

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao love how ugly that saintess is drawn at times 🤣

Thank you for the chapter!

(british like gentleman butler voice)

It was such a struggle to not utter a sound in my room ...
when that bich got her face fucked up scratched like ..it's was so satisfying 🤤
....I felt such cringed for less than a hour
(/// ✖️ × ✖️ ///)

= Thus the story of struggle to suppress my laughter ...ending Happy Cringe

Dex-chan lover
Now let's see if the 'Saintess' actually has healing powers.

Next she'll try to claim she's leaving the injury on her face until the country is safe, or some other bs.

Dex-chan lover
I feel that the artist already bored with the weird story and pacing so she just randomly put weird 'holding poop'-face

Dex-chan lover
why would you just disfigure her? this woman has tried to kill you, planned to do it again with your new identity and if she found out you were alive she would non stop try to kill you not to mention killing her would be a heavy blow to the corrupt kingdom. why hesitate? wasn't your plan to join in with farglow and invade?
does the author even think 1 chapter ahead when he made this shit?

@zano187 I think she will say, that "My power is for the masses and not for myself. I can't use my power on myself, because it would be selfishness." With the dramatic crying, and everything.
I didn't read the novel, so this isn't a spoiler.

I know this before but... damn, that girl really is annoying, huh? She’s faker than fake’s definition...

@Doomer

Because you can't kill someone after them saying that they are going to kill you without proof [No one but Rolo was in the room] so it would look better for the MC to have the girl attempt to kill her and stop her. Otherwise, just killing the "saintess", an important person to the corrupt kingdom will cause way more trouble for them... You know the people who came from the enemy nation who just happen to came at the same time as the Saintess getting murdered.

However... what is dumb is the fact that she didn't alert the others to the fact that Rolo disfigured the "saintess" and the saintess is going to be out for blood, her blood.

Users who are viewing this thread