I Was Summoned to Be a Saint, but Was Robbed of the Position - Ch. 5.2

Only the funny faces keep me reading this manga, the plot isn't really that believable but seeing that ugly hime face get scratched 👍

Dex-chan lover
So the her face has an ugly scar was foreshadowing kinda figured that much. I do wonder how she will work around the fact she can't heal it.

Dex-chan lover
"You shouldn't kill people!"
- Every stupid, gullible protagonist ever

Seriously though. She legit has no problems killing whoever she wants for her goals, and she even said she'd abandon the kingdom if she had to. If you don't kill her today, she's going to end up killing someone else, and it'll all be because you didn't end her then and there.

Dex-chan lover
...If rolo can kill her while they're all supposed to be in prison accounted for then why not. If things get really bad they can just put everyone to sleep and leave.
She really said don't kill people, when that people tried to murder her

Nep

Dex-chan lover
I don't believe in killing the fake saintess. (Because I'm cruel)

I believe in giving her another 99 face scratches.(which she can't heal. Domino effect. Profit)

Fmc’s almost never kill shitty antagonists for some reason bcs ‘killing is bad’
Pls author if u make hime this selfish and cruel at least give us the satisfaction of her death

Man, the fake saintess getting a Nick Fury(MCU) treatment right there lol

Dex-chan lover
@kawaiidogkittyq I find Japanese Fmcs tend to be more humanitarian when dealing with enemies (killing is bad).

Korean and Chinese Fmcs, not so much. They'll already be scheming how to bring about Hime's public embarassment and downfall (ex. Su Luxia from Cheating Men Must Die.)

Double-page supporter
Should've just killed the bitch instead of being a massive coward.

I genuinely thought the general would be an old buff dude.... with beard.... and thick eyebrows.... wearing a big armour

AHHH!!! More!! This is exciting!! The fake vs the original Saintess. I hope they can upload more..

Dex-chan lover
More and more, I find myself just absolutely hating all of the characters in this.

The general, Mr. "Oops, I used super unethical charm magic on you, teehee! ain't I a scamp!?" We're told he's some brilliant military strategist, and what is his strategy? Get captured and go to the heart of the enemy's power, "cause I thought it would be interesting," and then is forced to give up immediately without getting anything out of it.

The old doctor, Mr. "Oh, you're mad about something I and the people around you did? How cute!" Eff that guy. The only reason he's not the most untrustworthy person in this entire story is that everyone else keeps raising the bar to unimaginable heights.

The protagonist, Ms. "I got furious at people the last 100 times and nobody cared, but I'll just go with the flow and next time it'll work out." Is this supposed to be a comedy routine where Lucy keeps stealing the football away at the last second?

Dex-chan lover
The author sure know how we feel when we see this scene 😂
160935540416225447326.png

Users who are viewing this thread