I Was Summoned to Be a Saint, but Was Robbed of the Position - Ch. 5.2

It frustrates me that they straight up went to the capital for no god given reason than being "enemies of the state", the FMC is literally being targeted and they decided to go against her wishes. Please find your happiness in the next country over.

People, please think.
If she killed her that would cause too many problems.
They may be at war with each other, that doesn't mean they can walk up to enemy territory and kill without a plan.

Dex-chan lover
should've just allowed her to be killed by rolo. no one would blame her tbh

@Doomer I think disfiguring her is a better punishment than plainly killing her. It was said before that Rolo's scratches can't be healed, and I doubt she knows that so when asked to heal herself she's going to be outed as a fake saintess and most likely be stripped down of everything she has got as the saintess, the prince would probably abandon her too so, making her suffer like that is far more satisfactory than killing her.

her personality is so disgusting, how has not one single person seen her act horribly?? Anise needs to end her publicly

Dex-chan lover
To the folks complaining about the general basically allowing himself to get arrested, I'm betting that he has some sort of magical get-out-of-jail-free card.
Heck, in the last panel it kinda looks like there's some sparkly shit around his legs

silly villainous, you underestimate the power of the MC's plot armour muhahaha

That's a surprisingly fresh read after all those isetrash mangas, not only characters have personalities of their own (wow) it also drops "gotta follow the game events" shit hard.
Also, damn, that cat really enjoyed that scratching.

@sweetxkiss
Pretty sure people in palace have a screw loose in their heads over the whole saintess thing considering how wizard reacted to MC healing in earlier chapter. And it seems The Bitch can use Charm too (page 7 spaaarkles, makes me wonder if it's an innate skill of otome heroines).

Users who are viewing this thread