I Was Summoned to Be a Saint, but Was Robbed of the Position - Ch. 6.2

Let me guess. While awaiting her sentencing(or death) some hooded person comes and saves her

Dex-chan lover
what the fuck, you injure/blind/mutilate or whatever the prince and then you decide to heal him? he's literally the one trying to kill you, the whole fucking point of joining the enemy general and the opposing kingdom was to survive because him and the "saintess" wanted you dead yet you have both of them there and you don't kill either of them. then you slowly ride a fucking carriage away, soldiers will catch up to you with ease...

did the author write this to be retarded on purpose or did he actually think this was cool and logical?

She literally went
I AM THE SAINTESS NOW
Im-The-Captain-Now.jpg
but at the same time she
maxresdefault.jpg

OH i want to see the end of Hime with extra prejudice pretty please, stay salty b*tch.

I'm only slighty satisfied at seeing that b*tch's face twist up. I'll be happy once I see her head roll
all-you-have-jqi14t.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer It would be better to heal him since then he would know she actually was the saintess with healing powers. + If she did not heal him the prince would have chased them for attempted murder or something simple like a grudge for hurting him.

Why you so mad, its only a story. If you think you can do better, then go ahead and write your own, see how that turns out.

Supporter
@Doomer the prince wanted her dead because he thought she was a fake saintess but now she’s proven she’s the real deal and the other was the fake. The prince has no reason to want her dead. She even healed him and attacking her would be like attacking gods chosen one and guaranteeing your own death. Healing the prince was to show that she wasn’t an enemy of the kingdom and was willing to negotiate

Dex-chan lover
@Leonkristoffer not mad just annoyed, i remember this series having logic in the beginning yet all that went out the window with the last handful of chapters.

Aggregator gang
Damn.... she should have cut the heaf of hime, burn the body, sprinkle sea salt on it and throw it in the middle of the ocean

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Fake saintess is starting to look like she came from a different manga with different art style :p

hohohoHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHHH U DESERVE IT U VEINY FACE BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA EAT THAT
you better not hurt our princess, karma a b ykk
thanks for updating twice today🥺

Users who are viewing this thread