I Was Summoned to Be a Saint, but Was Robbed of the Position - Ch. 6.2

Dex-chan lover
Hope they put the fake bitch in prison. If not, I've got a bridge to sell to their royalty.

Double-page supporter
I hope they explain more the reason why they agreeably go back to that shit castle. Just to show off and start a drama? Lol. boi Lec acting so smart and smug but so effin petty

But i do like the art when Anise walks of the montain of corpse(not)

@broadsword80
Hope they put the fake bitch in prison. If not, I've got a bridge to sell to their royalty.

Of course not. MC thinks things will be cleared up but instead the royalty will spin things to cover for their screw up.

Lmaooooo. I'd love to see wtf Juju that bitch Hime gon pull to get outta that situation. 😂😂😂👏🏽👏🏽

Dex-chan lover
Risk open war, chaos, and destruction, all for a mic drop moment? Okay...

omg this is getting sooooooooo goooooood!!!!! and i love love love me a baaaadaaaaasss priest!

@Heimdal
Yeah, they screwed the pooch real bad on this. They might have been able to salvage the situation if they had just picked out the wrong saintess, but they did everything wrong from the start. Even before they tried to kill the MC, they treated her like shit and accused her of lying when she said she could also heal.

Now she's standing next to the general that's been kicking their ass. They need to cover their ass since they've turned the real saintess into an enemy. Gonna be real hard with all those witnesses, but you can bet your ass they'll try.

Ok there’s no waaaay the fake sainted would be done in by THAT (mostly because I feel like we’re just beginning the plot lol)

Thanks for the multiple updates!!

Double-page supporter
Well they just waltzed right out of there.

Users who are viewing this thread