I Was Summoned to Be a Saint, but Was Robbed of the Position

The characters are not relatable, they are from modern society, but how can this girl dare to kill person from the same world as her(?)
I mean if she is not a psycho who enjoys torturing people then her character is being exaggerated

Dex-chan lover
@Hanayome13 Browsed the WN,
can confirm Hime is definitely a psycho. She even meets the basic characteristics; a blatant liar/manipulator, no empathy, superiority complex, a gaslighter (towards Anise), etc. She's also outwardly charming and sweet, able to cleverly trick others into liking/trusting her.

Ohohohooo I can see where this headed
That throw away info of enemy's genius tactician that gonna pass away? Either Anise gonna stumble upon him and healed him on accident, or the enemy Kingdom hear about her and ask her to heal the tactician. Bonus point if the tactician is her age and ML
But I like this healing power tho, I mean she use it in unconventional way. Yes, yesss, don't even think just because the power is healing didn't mean that it can't be use to attack too

At the end of the day I just want my fill of brain dead revenge Otome Isekai. Like I know its going to be bad, I can see the mediocre use of tropes and cliches, but fuck it after using my brain for stressful work sometimes stupid shit like this just relaxes me. Its junk food for the mind.

@MolaCola
"The cat lounges on the dragon king's lap" is more comparable to this one though.
It has two probable saintess.
They know each other, the fake one is annoying and a pain in the ass but not evil per se, just retarded. I read the one you mentioned, dunno where I stopped at though. I prefer the one I mentioned out of the three though.
The art is a bit weird at times, that is true.
The old man appearing was probably due to his high luck stat, not sure.
Also, you like Re zero? If so, nice.

Dex-chan lover
@Mizumachi i think someone else here mentioned that one
never read that
cant remember what this is even about, i just mentally blocked out its existence
ye i like Re Zero, but i have been hearing out Khantent podcast's critiques of it though
as far as questionable art im not too much of a stick in the mud about it
i read mob psycho 100
but cant say id be down for a character thats annoyingly stupid though

Update: the novel is getting translated so you might as well read it ;)

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/seijo-no-hazu-ga-douyara-nottoraremashita/

I thought I had enough Lilas and idiot 'posing heroines' to say I've had enough in a troupe like this.
What I hate about these Villainess troupes is the fact that you know where it's going, you shouldn't be expecting much from it really. And yet the amount of boiling anger it ignites is enough to get you to hatefully follow it hook, line and sinker.
The worst part is the antagonist is stupidly bad. But hatefully bad to make you angry even when the MC satiates her vengeance towards the antagonist. And the MC 'villainess' *for some reason* is the only one with logical sense and the other characters are either "oh, MC-sama is kind" or "Demon MC" "Witch MC" "Villainess/Bully MC" without giving them any other purpose???

And I know this is one of those stories I cannot drop because of how it'll haunt me until I know the ending.
So... *sigh* here we go again. (apologies for the rant)

I hope that evil girl fall soon and suffer as our main character did.
Thanks for the update \(^w^)/

This kind of feels like a combination of "Seijo No Maryoku Wa Bannou Desu" and the start of the "Vengeful White Cat Lounging on the Dragon King's Lap"

feels way too similar to https://mangadex.org/title/23631/seijo-no-maryoku-wa-bannou-desu hmm..

Users who are viewing this thread