I Was Summoned to Be a Saint, but Was Robbed of the Position

unless the other one has insane plot armor its going to be a very short story
simply because she wont be able to clear the events that require the mc to mc
also i very much hope the mc has a vengeful streak
i mean it doesnt have to be at the level of your average wuxia/xianxia mc where 1=10
but a 1=1 would be nice

I don't geddit. The common townsfolk can have the ability to heal, albeit not as strong as the saintess, but when the mc claims she fixed a flower, her examiner calls her out as blasphemy.

Someone hold me back 'cause imma bout to throw some hands!

Dex-chan lover
New content, new name.

Like the new content.
Hate the name change. (any name changes is not a good idea, unless the translation of the name was wrong.) Not in this change case!!

OK, it's the same scanlation group who did the name change. No big deal. Just don't go changing it back on the next chapter. Don't be wishy-washy.

it doesn't make sense. LOL. the priests just believe what hime says without any further test. I mean, hime just have appraisal skill, and still vague whether she has a healing skill or not. Poor anise, but yet I like that she is an optimist! go girl!

Double-page supporter
déjà vu

Anyways, the faces from ch. 4.2 made me decide to follow this... for a while at least? :D

Dex-chan lover
Should have a comedy tag

@exxp
Her face was like the famous Shining scene. :p

4o92hx.jpg

Double-page supporter
Woah, a 700% better version of White Cat. The protagonist uses her own power. The rival is more realistic.

LMAO. This shit is slapstick as hell and i love it. Genuinely funny and self aware

Yeah just leave your life in the guy you just met 5 pages ago... who is conveniently getting you nack to where you couls be executed...

Dex-chan lover
Just started chapter 1, so this is basically a similar plot as "The Vengeful White Cat Lounging on the Dragon King's Lap", where the heroine is stuck with a complete B-word who keeps following/tormenting her ?

kind of fawning over this type of manga bc the priestess isn't some angel and forgives the other fake priestess but actually kind of has a real real grudge
from her past life etc.

ill be so pissed if she forgets her grudge against this country later on
let me see your revenge....
also am betting 100 gold that
lec or whats his name is the general

stan mf hes so cute

i have to wait another month huh...

and i hope this kingdom just flipped and buried and leave no one of the nobles alive especially that b*tch

Dex-chan lover
The art changes so much in just 4 chapters..
Imagine reading the physical form of the volume ;u;

Users who are viewing this thread