I Was Summoned to Be a Saint, but Was Robbed of the Position

The chapter four "Back to the capital" thing just felt dumb. Then again I suppose I should think of it in the context of the manga as a whole.

Dex-chan lover
For anyone wanting to read up to ch 24 (slowly for free) Manga Up has this officially translated

I read onto chap 30, infuriating and frustrating is what I'd describe the experience, every single time bad things happen is becuz of the she bitch of the other girl making a fuss out of everything to just ruin MC's life, and yet THEY DID NOTHING to stop it and then things dragged on until it resolved somehow, repeat it for another 2 3 times and that's the entire manga.

Dex-chan lover
If you're interested in a cliché story, with a generic dense, kind heart and virginal protagonist, who has been wronged by a false saint, and wants a quiet life in the countryside, while continuing to be bombarded by villains, and an ikemen prince who loves her for all the virtues listed above, you'll like this! I dropped. All the characters are boring, especially the protagonist~ :huh: 💢

Dex-chan lover
I read onto chap 30, infuriating and frustrating is what I'd describe the experience, every single time bad things happen is becuz of the she bitch of the other girl making a fuss out of everything to just ruin MC's life, and yet THEY DID NOTHING to stop it and then things dragged on until it resolved somehow, repeat it for another 2 3 times and that's the entire manga.
Ty for the info

This is such a masterpiece, I already read til 27cp on other website. I hope someone upload it here

Users who are viewing this thread