I Was the Male Lead's Ex - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Group Leader
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

β€œProve it!!!”

* starts making out *

β€œNot like that!!!!”

If anything I think this series is hilarious without meaning to πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I LOVE the role reversal! It's always the girl having a fake lover in webcomics... now its opposite. It works quite well! And the ML is uniquely drawn as well, loving it thus far!

The theme of this manhwa is reverse harem, but is zion the actual ML?

@MochaCaramel damn it’s that bad? I think I’ll be dropping this story some time in the future. I always despise this kind of mc tbh. Gonna stick around for now because of the art lol. Thanks for the spoiler!

Dex-chan lover
@carolibarros
And I think people okay with dating their close friend's ex while knowing the ex really messed up their friend are inconsiderate and unsympathetic. This kind of mindset really borthers me. I'm not talking about mutual break ups where both parties have agreed to end it and move on but instead bad break ups.
It's not about possession for me. My ex could date whoever but me being intimate with a friend's ex from a bad break up is never going to happen. And depending on the circumstances of their break up is the person even worth the friendship? Dating your friend's abusive ex bf because he's hot and hit on you, not worth it to me but I still know someone that's done it.
I've personally seen multiple friendships ruined over dating an ex so it's my bias to dislike the idea and I've yet to see women remain close friend's if one is dating the others ex. Nothing wrong with throwing away your friendship for your new lover, if that's you go off.

This is just my viewpoint from his perspective of dating her while knowing his friend loved her and probably still does. If anything it would make things awkward between the guys after all those years since they are apparently close if he went crying to him. The only options I see are to either move on, be bitter, or ignore them but there's no way the friendly relationship they had will remain the same

Hmm I don’t like this sort of plot... Gorgeous art and fantastic translation tho! Thank you for your work!!

that kiss was HOT, i just know this manhwa is gonna be so good going forward 😳
thank u for the translations! <3

okay zion I SEE U!!!! thank you for the translations! this has such a pretty art style, so soft-looking and dreamy!

this pacing go crazyπŸ’€ they already making out in front of the evil step mother, i mean okayyy lmfaooo

@JWChibi Your way of thinking is extremely egoistic in my point of view. If two people like each other, why should both have to be unhappy because of a third party? The thing about abusive exes or whatever is something you made up in your mind and that has nothing to do with anything. And just because a break up happened one sidely and someone suffered, that doesn't make the other person a demon, sinner or abusive person in any way. Sometimes one side just falls out of love and it's not anyone's fault.

If the two people that are in love are single, free and haven't done anything wrong (there's been no such thing as deception, cheating on anyone or anything), there's absolutely no reason, in my point of view, that should prevent them from being together. Friendships should go both ways, why is one person's feelings more important than the feelings of love of not only one, but two other people? There should be balance in a friendship. If someone's feelings above the other's, then it's not healthy anymore. Or maybe it was never friendship to start with. Shouldn't the supposed friend with unrequired feelings wish for his/her ex-lover and friend happiness too? Everyone is the protagonist of their own lives. If your feelings are unrequired, them it's not the ex, the friend or anyone else's fault. That person just wasn't meant to be yours. One should then learn to move on with their lives, you can't force love. And just because it didn't work out with you, it doesn't mean that in won't work with someone else. It's okay to become bitter for a while because it's in the human nature. And it's also normal to distance yourself while you get over it and heal. But if you turn your back permanently because you couldn't deal with rejection, then it was never real friendship to begin with.

Besides, in this case, there's even the time factor. It's not like the relationship just ended, or that the ex broke up to go date the friend soon after. There's a 3 year gap between relationships in this.

What's more, in a situation which you don't have feelings for your ex anymore and still wouldn't want him or her dating a friend of yours, that is all about possession and a hurt ego. And that feeling is so ugly, not to say, immature.

In case which the "ex" is abusive, then the friend shouldn't want to see them together not purely because of the fact the guy's her ex, but because she cares about the friend and wants someone whos better for her as a whole (meaning the fact the guy's an ex is irrelevant).

Dex-chan lover
Never got that whole "kiss to prove your dating " thing. Any one can kiss. Doesn't mean your in love.πŸ˜’

Users who are viewing this thread