I Was the Male Lead's Ex - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

everything is cringyyy in this chapter omfg

also, proving relationship by kissing ur fake lover is liek a bad fanfic plot lmaooo

Why is nobody talking about that tea throwing skill tho?! There was at least 2 meters between them and that old hag was sitting 😅

um this was lowkey cringe im srry but why kiss your lover to prove you guys are a thing T__T and the story is just idk weird for me yk but i'll continue reading :) lolzzz edit but basically after reading this chapter I actually agree as to why the duchess didnt like her bcs the fl has a bad reputation of always switching up on men and since this story is set in a different setting ig you could say its normal for such reaction especially sice our fl again as said has a bad reputation. But the duchess is still a bih for throwing her tea :-/

so an actual (almost french) kiss at only chapter 4... great but boi she's still you bf's ex tho

So many weird things, but at least the art is good.

Got hot (or at least warm) tea splashed on her face, calls it refreshing instead of being burnt. Step mother aims to slap her face, but instead slaps higher to reach zion's cheek.

Out of all of the characters..... Zion's stepmum makes the most sense out of all of them lolol

Users who are viewing this thread