I Was the Male Lead's Ex - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

the art is pretty...but there's something that's unnerving about it. i don't even know what it is. maybe it's the kpop look that some commenters point out? as for the plot, i guess the story is not for me. too bad because the art is pretty even though it also makes me feel very weird lol.

zion arent you supposed to be the master of the magic tower?? why cant you use some magic and razzle dazzle you and erika's butts out of there? 😭

I really don't care what the characters looks like, as long as they're not a doodle draw. Anyway, about the plot... I felt sorry for Leo... and for Zion, I really don't know why he chose her even though he knew that she is the ex gf of his friend.. so it's kinda unnerving for me. (I hope there's a good justification for this)

Maybe, we don't know, that both 1st ML and 2nd ML planning something bad against the FL.. I'll just stick around and see what will happen. I'm enjoying reading this.

ITS REVERSE HAREM LETS GO.

also, to the people confused: Zion is said to be a calculating character. He was probably setting this 'fake girlfriend' thing up. He probably wants to help his friend really get over her, but now likes her.

(He definitely likes her.) So it was probably calculated that he got in the closet with her.

thank you for the translations! i like zion so far, but i feel like he's still hiding a lot

poor erika though, girl needs closure from leo!!

Erika dropping so much intimate lines like Zion and her has been in a long relationship. It sometimes make me cringe, but it's alright. :DD

I find Leo attractive here. Hoho.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, SPRING PALETTE!!!! Thank you for the high quality releases!! <3 <3 <3

Idk how to feel about this 'couple's they're acting awfully familiar for meeting for the first time.

Isn't....zion kinda shitty? If my close friend was heartbroken with a guy I would definitely NOT sate them poor Leo, even jf it has been 3 years, kinda shitty dating your friends ex AND hiding it

Users who are viewing this thread