I Was the Male Lead's Ex - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Can i ask how is notification wirk on manga dex couse i didn't get notifications about new chapter came out. Please šŸ™šŸ„ŗ help me . ( Chat me personally.ok)

@idelvice really how is it her fault that she wants to break up with those men I dont get that wdym by a break I don't see any faults in what the FL previously did she met people and they didnt seem to be the one, should she force herself to keep dating them?? or just stop dating entirely just because of her previous partner?? sorry that mindset is just ughhhhh also how is she still playing with her ex's feeling is it her fault that hes not over her yet?? What does him not getting over her have anything to do with her wait so u wanted her to stay with ML the and die wow.

The girl did broke up with the dude 3 years ago (3 MF YEARS), so if both parties (i.e magician dude and pink haired girl) donā€™t find the whole deal icky(?, I think itā€™s fair game.
Also if she wants to break up whatever relationship sheā€™s in for whatever reason, she can absolutely do that, like wtf people??
And if the white haired guy states to the involved partner that itā€™s a casual thing, itā€™s also fair game

@koia
so it's okay with you that she's just breaking up like in habitual way for every 3 months, and then change another man and then break their heart in a span of 3 months (AGAIN)?? Though we know some of ex-lovers really love her.. and she'll just say that she's tired.. yeah... that kind of person is heartless and insensitive.. I apologize, maybe your way of thinking is the same as hers.. hmm... No one is forcing her to get into any relationships... in short term, she's just playing around. I don't mind about your opinion, I just can't take the fact that your questioning my way of thinking which is I don't even force my opinion with you.

Dex-chan lover
...so this manhwa is of the perspective of the people who is non committal...
k..

They are just casual daters
Not everyone can go for the long run... at least not yet

No one is forcing her exes into dating her either, mind you.
Why is it so excusable when it's a guy?
Why is she expected to stay with people she no longer cares about? To grow to hate them?
Sure, it may seem harsh, but it isn't like her rep is a secret. Nor is his.
If you get involved with someone who's max relationship time is 3 months, that's on you, not her

@idelvice I apologize if it seemed like I was trying to force my opinion on you. You have your opinions and I respect that it's just I don't get how she's heartless she gave them a chance and they didn't seem to click so ya I might also think like her.

Users who are viewing this thread