I Was the Male Lead's Ex

@Sepsis that's what I thought 🤣
But I totally think zion is the protagonist, they are trying to make it a love triangle but i think it's obvious, they drew him super extra 😂

This actually turned out to be pretty interesting! Thanks for the uploads :)

@JakeRay or it may be the fact that
zion pressured her using the fact that the bottle broke at her feet? So that he can avoid marriage or the fact that he used his BEST AND ONLY friend's ex that he cried over her even thou it was out of character, even thou he could've used any girl he wanted. Or the fact that the mc is so dumb to feel responsible over something that she didn't break but thats the only thing I felt off about her probably made her do that to move the plot 😅otherwise shes fine until now don't know how they will make her be later thou

cnd

This... Is stupid. Probably the only thing that's good so far is the art. Zion's shitty and the MC has about three braincells to rub together. I'll read this for fluff, but if you're looking for a good story, this might not be the one for you. Hopefully it gets better from here and the characters start being actual people who aren't huge, stupid pieces of shit.

can't decide who i want her to end up with but rn i feel like leo is the male lead so we'll see where this will go

from what I’ve read in the novel updates
mc and white haired dude are going to end up together not sure about mc’s ex and our babes juliana

I love it so much! Feels so nice to see characters not being over shy by just brushing their hands, to see casual dating, kinship like no big deal :D
And to see more... normal reaction? :D

I recommend not trying this.
The ML is controlling, manipulative and creepy. And I dropped this after Chapter 3 so it probably gets worse.

The arts seems like it's trying to imitate k-pop idols faces, with typical pretty faces, which I don't like, it doesn't feel authentic imo. The story is boring, predictable and stupid and the characters are carbon boards, utterly lacking is personality. 4/10

Wth im gonna be honest but this is such a bad writing from the author. I never comment before but i want to put my thoughts out

-Mc getting splash to glass of potion bottle and didn’t react at all.like who care about liquid like poison dripping to your feet
-not to mention White guy drop glass bottle on her, it’s shattered without sound then shes the one apologizing and threatened (and seems a intentional)
-Mc apparently have small brain getting headaches for only thinking white guy plotting something (and still not on guard)
-white hair guy is supposedly the only best friend ml had but still decided to flirt and date mc
-again our mc apparently have headaches or low morale to not think this is ok to date your ex best friend coming with or without intention
-feels like 21century aristocratic meghan harry oprah with no medieval courtesy to resolve by thinking kiss in front of elder u just met to solve the love doubts (and money on envelope jokes)

Sad this could be good but the story are unbearably cringe the only good is art im sure yall stay bcs of it. this could be make sense if they make it to harem/adult/smut type tbh

Oof, only 6 chapters and so many people are calling it shit. That's rare for this kind of isekai villainess genre, we put up with a lot of crap.

Maybe I'm missing something. I keep reading in the comments that the FL is terrible, but I can't figure out why.

From how I'm reading it, at least what I got from the FL is that she DOES want a serious relationship with the guys she dates, but the spark leave after 3 months. I could be wrong, but it seemed like she entered the world when her character was already dating the ML, so she decided to break up with him BEFORE she caught feelings for him because if she kept going, she would eventually fall in love with him and when they broke up, she would never be able to get over him with any other guy that she dated. So she left ML before that happened. The problem occurred where even though she did that, she finds herself in the exact same situation as the original FL, not being able to move on even though she left a lot sooner than the original. So she's genuinely trying to move on from the story, but for some reason the relationships fizzle and, if I'm being honest, I would rather leave a relationship early on than marrying a person I don't love.

Am I wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread