I Was the Weakest of the Four Heavenly Kings. Since I Have Reincarnated, I Want to Lead a Peaceful Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1

Fed-Kun's army
I feel so bad for this tl. It's obvious that their 'love' is a Nigerian scammer. I bet they donate all their money to this love and an excuse always pops up like extra Visa costs.

I've been there.

Dammit boy! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Not a fan of the girl.
She’s clingy and pushes her “Ideal love” onto him.
Not to mention it seems like nobody listens to the MC at all.
What would make this manga better is if there were some people that actually believed what he said...

For not being a native speaker, and not having a proof reader, this was quite good

oh god, I don't like this relationship. The guy obviously doesn't want it but is being pushed into it by his surroundings because they won't actually listen to the words coming out of his mouth.

Is the girl reallly going to be like this through out the whole manga? 🤦🏾‍♀️
@BuffSoul , As a nigerian, i can confirm this scam sadly 😔.

Fed-Kun's army
Somebody should fix this manga's classification, since -Shounen ai- mark is missing.

Clearly this MC is a closet homosexual, since he's so damn annoyed, when a close, female friend/aide of his, followed him to his next life (basically w/ a power of love), looked him out, and is making passes on him, while looking pretty as a flower...

I just hate the way this MC is written so, so damn much. This setting/FL is totally wasted to this excuse of a man. He should go suck Renton's cock, since Armilla is so annoying to him, so that he can live his peaceful (gay) life without her.

If this manga is gonna be basically just this, then might as well drop it here already. (4/10 MAL score from me)

Dex-chan lover
Ffs she's his loyal servant in his previous life, and by the looks of it both of them were close (saying that armilia will be sad of his death, and armilia saying that they used to bed together), so why are you really annoyed, she already said that she's going to follow him even if he don't want to rule the world anymore, he could just act like how he used to do with her in his previous life

Aggregator gang
Talk about a forced relationship... Even some Mc in an arranged marriage story have a slight chance to escape but this guy has none whatsoever. He's lucky tho i like this FMC

Well this is better than those generic ones, also MC is not a simp but getting forced into a relationship really sucks...though he is lucky he's being followed by a thicc girl who's madly in love with him.

huff another manga where the mc doesn't get a say and the side characters just push things on to him @Saiangeli maybe he just doesn't want things to proggress that fast or maybe he just doesn't like her that probably isn't the case since manga's mc are pervs who like every girl they are next to, am not going to read a copy of a lifeless ragdoll that doesn't get a say and doesn't properly stand up for himself

Users who are viewing this thread