I Was the Weakest of the Four Heavenly Kings. Since I Have Reincarnated, I Want to Lead a Peaceful Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

How many chapters does the manga currently have? I couldn't any trace of the raws beyond ch. 7 but it's been at least two years since chapter 11 so it must be a few right.

Dex-chan lover
How many chapters does the manga currently have? I couldn't any trace of the raws beyond ch. 7 but it's been at least two years since chapter 11 so it must be a few right.
google found me raws up to ch20 on jmanga (though some other sites only had to 7). Also, seems like dex hasn't updated the info yet, but it sounds like this series is over (with Vol 3), which might be why it got picked up again, so 20 might be the end.

Dex-chan lover
Looking at the preview of the latest volume on Amazon(Volume 3, released in 2022), it seems like it was axed at chapter 21 as I think that is the kanji for ending.
afH2zik.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Looking at the preview of the latest volume on Amazon(Volume 3, released in 2022), it seems like it was axed at chapter 21 as I think that is the kanji for ending.
afH2zik.jpeg
From what I've been able to understand, this seems to have been used as a promotional piece for the Novel. I'm unsure if it was intended as a promo piece but thats what it came down to it seems

Users who are viewing this thread