I, Who Detest Women, Have Been Transferred to an All-Girls School in Another World. - Ch. 6

lol perfect,
pg6 why should i give fuck about seeing naked girl that wasnt even naked at that

Aggregator gang
Why is he justifying hitting her this time when he punched a girl last time for simply giving him a peck on the cheek last time. Mangaka...be consistent at least? Anyway, so far, this MC is shit...hopefully it changes...and we learn why he hates women(obviously has something to do with that girl in his flashback)...

So he met a yandere and survived her... Okay I understand his gynophobia (fear of women)

@CrynoZephyr those who aren't fans of Yanderes and can't handle them should definitely stay away. That said, some are just not handleable at all.

https://aminoapps.com/c/dere-amino/page/blog/different-types-of-yanderes/z616_ve3txuBejGeDrjd412P2oNj3DzG8g5

Dex-chan lover
ahhhhhhhh, if only all MC's clapped back when the shitty overused """"accidental pervert"""" trope came a knockin'.

Lmao, someone mentioned in the comments that the mc is shit because he punched a girl who suddenly kissed him,
Try reversing the roles dude. It's still within difinition of gender equality. If a guy suddenly kissed a girl he'd probably get slapped across the face, if in the modern times this happened, get thrown into prison for sexual assualt.

Dex-chan lover
I love how rought this series artwork is and the author spend a good focus on the imminent punch page.
god bless. 🙏

Users who are viewing this thread