I, Who Detest Women, Have Been Transferred to an All-Girls School in Another World. - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
For someone who hates women, at least he still loves his mother. That's somehow noble of him to go to that school now.

Aggregator gang
He moves from earth to the other world but for some reason attends an all girls school...........
So, does the portal open directly into the school and so it’s for the sake of convenience?

I assume there’s a reason the JDF hasn’t just relocated the family and taken the portal (besides him having powers).

Why wouldn’t the government subsidise the family anyway, it’s an exchange so they have the vested interest.

Well whatever, not really sure where this is going.

He have to go study in another world everyday to lessen his mother burden, so he pass the time "punching women" for fun.
Usually only1-2 ppl donate per chapter at best, so if you enjoyed this chapter,
please kindly consider donating or subbing to his patreon.
all procceds are used to offset her daily meal. -certain someone.​

I can't wait for what terrible excuse they give for his behavior that is supposed to make him not a complete ass

Dex-chan lover
@couscous
1-db5e23159516c0ca59e1c9e9dc19c910008c0ea983fe4a1906dbe22d39572644.jpg

he was molested

Dex-chan lover
@Add1152000 you are misunderstanding. There is nothing unique about the portal in his house. The Japanese government gave them the portal. They already have full contact with the other world. He is just an exchange student, and they are the ones that arranged the exchange. They are doing this in order to learn more about the other world by doing cultural exchanges, but they aren't dependent on him in any way.

Dex-chan lover
potential cheat abilities > potential cause for discord between 2 worlds

They knew his circumstances yet they still put him in the worst environment he can be in. That isekai must have been desperate for cheat abilities.

Users who are viewing this thread