I, Who Detest Women, Have Been Transferred to an All-Girls School in Another World. - Ch. 7

yeah, there's definitely something the author has in store for us. I think he's made like 35 chapters already, but I haven't looked at the raws nor would I know what the characters say tbh

for an alleged misogynist he treats his mother very kindly. maybe he doesn't hate women so much as he hates stupid women

Sigh, we have the great chad caring for hid mom, but all we are talking about is the use of one word.

@Denker-Bosu and a couple of chapters back his only regret when dying was he couldn’t live long enough to be able to take care of his parents when they got older, he’s a good kid.

Fed-Kun's army
@sheepdoge No he pretty much hated every woman at his school just after looking at them. He probably has an exception for his mom since he views her as a parent rather than a woman. It seems more like he has a phobia of women rather than being a misogynist. Phobias don't just manifest in fear, anger is a big part of it too.

Great chad caring for his family and defending himself from sexual assault (kissing without permission) and physical violence (being punched).

King 🤴

Dex-chan lover
@MelonReads
for real though all his punch so far on women (only two) is justified like if you switch the gender on those two cases and seeing a girl slap a dude real hard people will go 🤷

Dex-chan lover
>page 8
>I'm sorry to hear about your misogyny
PcWW2xqt.jpg

Don't be, my man. It's what makes this manga great to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread