I, Who Detest Women, Have Been Transferred to an All-Girls School in Another World.

Group Leader
“I hate women”
Me too bro. Thats why lolis are the best. Lolis are not women they are lolis.

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Lolicon

This entire comment is a joke
Or is it?

Its an okay, not my cup of tea, though, if I were to say as a personal opinion.

I mean, PERSONALLY, hating a whole group just because of 1 thing of that group do, is a wimpy move. I wonder if we already had the explanation why he doesn't hate his mother, which I might've been missed.

Don't get me wrong though, I'd hit woman when they wronged people too. Just that, this manga takes it quite a little or too extreme, for comedy parts.

But I guess we'll get an explanation on why he got yandere'd formerly. And hopefully, it's not something idiotic... Even if it was, please intersect with a right joke...

Anyway, again, it is quite an okay manga. The comedy is alright.
Besides, you don't need to mind my personal opinion, its just there, and I not gonna lie about it, even if its nonsense.

Bruh, i really can feel that you are Javanese who love japanese. Thank for the translation

Group Leader
1605541512705.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@oukamihalf from what I see he doesn’t hate women if he does we’d hear him degrade them like women are lower than men and stuff he just really actively avoids them as much as possible most of the time and he’ll get mad at them if they interact with him too much

Idk to me it’s similar to phobia but instead of fear he’s irrational reaction is not fear but anger. Is there a word for that anger management issue in like one specific object idk if there is an actual term for the description of “an irrational anger or aversion to something”

He seems to have a weird mix of gynophobia (irrational fear of women) and mysogyny (hatred of women).

If he didn't I guess this manga would be called "I, who love women, have been getting laid ever night since I transferred to an all-girls school in another world."

Background are 90% missing means mangaka suck
Art are trash just as you can see means mangaka suck again
You can see mangaka draw those characters without curve or whatsoever means mangaka suck again and again
All I can see is stick-like character
Surely going to be axed soon

@greatninja3
I see.
But to me, he does hate them, but may not think of them as lower than himself. There are many kinds of hatred afterall, and people handle each rather differently depending on what kind of people they are.
It is only natural he may not look down on woman, only hate. Even so, the way he react to them, is just way too extreme. 😅

Users who are viewing this thread