I, Who Have the Natural Charismatic Traits, Was Targeted by Yandere Disciples - Ch. 6 - Finally, I have Escaped!

Personally I think he shouldn't be revealing his identity to anybody if he wants to get away, but that's just me. Also quite fascinating how he actually managed to dig his way out with a spoon, but still took him too long.

Dex-chan lover
She's going to enjoy Riceball even if it's dry or wet?
Jesus fucking christ, she really is completely "bad touch" woman. :notlikethis:

Short answer: Y E S
Oh God, are all the disciples rapists too?
Well, good thing this is Yuri.
Yuri rape? No big deal, still purest form of love! :dogkek:

Also, the people analyzing the potion made a woman drink it and she suffered some changes, since they didn't mention sex change, did she at least turn into a loli? :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
Idiot should have dug under the bed.... then, even if he didn't finish, he'd have still been able to continue later...

It is confirmed, Translating has a higher pc break rate than programming
To be fair, programing doesn't take much resources... testing the code does.... but writing it and editing it doesn't.....

Double-page supporter
Personally I think he shouldn't be revealing his identity to anybody if he wants to get away, but that's just me. Also quite fascinating how he actually managed to dig his way out with a spoon, but still took him too long.
It doesn’t really matter since Mc disciples would have known she was their master anyway pretty fast (no spoiler).

Mc can't really hide.^-^'

Double-page supporter
She's going to enjoy Riceball even if it's dry or wet?
Jesus fucking christ, she really is completely "bad touch" woman. :notlikethis:

Oh God, are all the disciples rapists too?
Well, good thing this is Yuri.
Yuri rape? No big deal, still purest form of love! :dogkek:

Also, the people analyzing the potion made a woman drink it and she suffered some changes, since they didn't mention sex change, did she at least turn into a loli? :thonk:
Mc disciples just want to love/protect and tease Mc because something is teaching was a bit hash(mc has his reason for doing it) or he was trolling.

Mc only see them as family but some of his disciples want more ,the power dynamic swithed so now they are on the hunt x).

No because this potion was made "specifically" by "someone"

Dex-chan lover
Mc disciples just want to love/protect and tease Mc because something is teaching was a bit hash(mc has his reason for doing it) or he was trolling.
Love, protect, tease, in which category rape falls? Lol
Mc was absolutely raped.
Mc only see them as family but some of his disciples want more ,the power dynamic swithed so now they are on the hunt x).
Oh they're definitely hunting, like real predators, if it happened in modern times they all would be on a list lol
No because this potion was made "specifically" by "someone"
Hum, I see :thonk:

Group Leader
You might have a better chance looking for a translator on dynasty scans discord server. I find it weird that a scanlator turned into the yuri hub but it is what it is

Double-page supporter
Love, protect, tease, in which category rape falls? Lol
Mc was absolutely raped.

Oh they're definitely hunting, like real predators, if it happened in modern times they all would be on a list lol

Hum, I see :thonk:
The demon disciple is the demon queen or at least the demon princess (kinda,it's complicated), from her point of view she just wants to make mc submit (and still love and proctect mc in her way).

She also has her reason to make him submit since Mc sealed her clan so it's payback
The concept of r*p* doesn’t exist in a her world.

The next disciple(human race) you just saw absolutely wants to tease mc and and take advantage of Mc weak state to make Mc depend of her and love her more than a relation between master and disciple.

She is not as extreme as the demon disciple and still love Mc.

Mc first disciple(dragon race) who disappeared years ago(it's complicated)made the potion for Mc.

Mc didn’t know it was her doing because she shapeshifted. ( since last chapter Mc now knows it was her)

She is the most sane disciple at the moment.
She knew Mc was loosing his powers and wanted to help.(we still don't know why she made this kind of potion)

Mc considers her his daughter, her disappearance broke him and he changed.

Users who are viewing this thread