I, Who Possessed a Trash Skill "Thermal Operator," Became Unrivaled - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - A fully bloomed Sakura

Dex-chan lover
"oopsie i tried to stab you to death, by bad" are we really ment to like this cunt? stab her right back, i mean who the fuck just randomly comes up to you and tried to kill you only to then try and be your friend like nothing happened?

Aggregator gang
"innocent girls" She literally tried to murder him for no reason other than she felt like doing it to feel powerful.

Of course he instantly forgives her and gives her advice on how to better murder the next target of hers, wtf author

Fed-Kun's army
Omg if she can do a lot of those petals this is a rrly strong ability^^ cant wait for her bankai

Dex-chan lover
@D-mann9000

She's a Cutter, level 1. Only because she can make 1 pedal of a leaf blade. She was looked down on because of it.

Shortly thereafter, she becomes a Level 4 because she can make 1 million pedals and hold her ground harder than anyone is school. But she loses to Principle or Elemental users.

Dex-chan lover
@D-mann9000

But not enough.

Principle users are people who change the laws of the world. So far, we are introduced, in the novel, to 10 users, 7 are leaders, 1 is our MC, 1 is the Principle, and one is the Principle's little sister. But if your referring to Kaname's other side... different story.

Users who are viewing this thread