I, Who Possessed a Trash Skill "Thermal Operator," Became Unrivaled - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - The Shadow of Death

Dex-chan lover
Why write a complicated battle manga with severely lacking mc if you can just make him op with a snap amiright? Sigh... 😅

Fed-Kun's army
The cliffhanger!

Thanks for the chapters. It seems our boy has got skills

Dex-chan lover
How much can he handle heat, I wonder?

EDgEZZVXYAAM-_H.jpg

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, to satiate everyone's answer I'm gonna spoil the novel, because the manga is following almost 1:1.
Basically MC is a fucking dumbass, he won't aknowledge his own powers until later on in the story and even when he does he never gets recognized except for a couple people, so if you're looking for that kinda thing though luck. Whenever he can prove himself he fails, also it's a constant joke in the novel to make the MC look pathetic, for instance he loses like 3 times against that beansprout guy and the author still seems to think it's funny. The story does have some really cool elements but they get dragged down by the dumb comedy. There's some secret experiments stuff and powerlevels that are kinda cool but honestly the MC is basically braindead so it's kinda moot. Anyway tl:dr if you're looking for a cool MC you're kinda fucked

Fed-Kun's army
It would've felt better for me if they showed his file in the last page,
That he was also meant for protection
but that would likely be an extra chapter in itself

the title of this series is in no way a representation of the MC.
Its a representation of what he was called, and has no relationship to what the MC is beyond that.

The Manga missed out on a TON of monolog from the Doctor, during their first encounter, so it makes you believe that the Doctor thinks he is trash, as well as the title.

Also at this point in the story he is not really that OP.
He is powerful, but not broken OP, until he gets thrown into the mountains to train, which is soon.

Also Kuchiki errr the Senbonsakura girl, you'll see her go all out during a tourney which is mad comedy, because, everyone was expecting her to be really trash.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
I knew something was up when MC's powers flash-steamed a pressure cannon but was told it was weaker than a microwave

Group Leader
Man, people really need to start using the "Spoiler" tag...

!!! IF YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT SPOILERS, DON'T READ ANY COMMENTS OF THIS CHAPTER !!!
There's a ton of it, from future manga chapters and LN, from tiny details to huge general plot.

Following, BIG spoiler on what's to come in the manga:
For those complaining about a lot of monologue from the nurse missing from the manga, we get a bit a backstory next chapter, and a longer explanation at chapter 10 of the manga.
He's also "kidnapped" for training in the mountain at chapter 10.
He gets "nuclear" at chapter 13.

Rape as a cheap plot device, one that isn't even needed to advance the plot. MC could have been powered up by desperation / determination to stay alive. This one gets Dropped in the garbage can.

Double-page supporter
There's a dog that can understand and respond to human speech but we care about its ability to make wind?

They lied to him so he wouldn't abuse it, not like he wouldn't find out anyway but I guess thats the risk.

Users who are viewing this thread