I, Who Possessed a Trash Skill "Thermal Operator," Became Unrivaled - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
nah bro, she's prolly going to take away your thermal operator

Dex-chan lover
The pacing of this manga is out of wack, dude gets kidnapped with this girl hilariously out of no where, but it's okay! Cause our mc somehow uses his previously near useless skill at it's fullest to beat all the bad guys, but then OH NO a random super strong bad guy showed up, how are we gonna fight- OH WAIT these other stronger random guys showed up who are actually our school staff! Now our mc gets to meet with an OLDER GIRL? Like christ, this is how i felt about another manga, I think it was love dependency disease, like random crazy shit just happens out of no where and it ALL revolves around the MC for no reason, it's nauseating to follow.

Dex-chan lover
I am always amazed at how magically awesome microwave ovens are in that world, considering they handidly beat mc bigtime.

Dex-chan lover
The translation is really choppy and random shit happening every few pages didn't help.

Dex-chan lover
😬 sorry but this is unreadable. Thanks for trying though.

Group Leader
Thank you for translating.
But, I am sorry to say this, I think it still hard to understanding.
Do you need help?

Supporter
@DeadKinginHell
The traduction need some polishing, but you can't say it's that bad... I don't think the traductor is proficient in english, but It's still readable even if I frown a few times.

You only have the right to say that if YOU are a translator and have already published some translation. Do you have? (I visited your profil, but you aren't in any traduction team or posted any chapters, maybe an oversight? Please correct it...).
If you're not a translator, you can put a comment like @QuietSnowy , to express what you wrote without being a d*ck (or an *ss, your choice). Try to translate and post the chapter on MangaDex, to see the kind of comments you will receive. If you only have positive comments, then please accept my apologies and help other translators to improve. If they are as sympathetic than your's then try to understand why your comment is a big smelly piece of dung...

Respect other works, if you want to be respected. He tried, it's not perfect, he can improve, your turn to try...

@Tesla
Chill out, will you? I do translations, mainly French to English in my free time. Thing is, I don't do manga, and I don't belong to any groups as I work alone with my sister as my editor.
Also, everyone has the right to criticize whatever they want. Call it being a dick if you will, but people will still criticize anyone's work if it's bad. Whether you like it or not does not matter in the slightest, just like your petty existence.

Dex-chan lover
Good, good!
Please continue, and enjoy their suffering

Thanks for the chapter.

Somehow it doesn't appear in the right order in the reader though...?

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter.

Was sceptical after seeing the previous comments, but the translation wasn't that bad at all. Even if you have to stretch some grammar rules it's quite ok.

Double-page supporter
Typesetting needs work. Also learn hiragana, that text on page 3 is pretty simple.

Users who are viewing this thread