I, Who Possessed a Trash Skill "Thermal Operator," Became Unrivaled - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Double-page supporter
maybe the real chapter was there friends we made along the way

its kind of getting annoying with the unavailable every time i want to read something at least do not make it visible before the mods have checked it (not meant for the uploader)

Group Leader
@zathz @js1a231 @lament
this is the first chapter by this user, but it's unavailable since MD admins decided to put first-time uploads in a queue to somewhat mitigate the uploading of chapters that violates MD's rules.

@prankieboy I find this better than hacked/fake accounts posting fake chapters to advertise their websites. It's a necessary step to stop them.

@keane i know that and i appreciate it but what i meant was why dont they hide it until they reviewed it and then take the block off

@prankieboy my bad I completely blanked on the 2nd half of your comment. I assume they have it this way so you can still access the chapter assuming the uploaded was part of a group that had their own site.

Double-page supporter
Foolproof plan for making chapters that MD doesn't take years to load: Target the ant audience.

Only a few comments.
Check your grammar a bit, some stuff didnt make sense.
Try to get your hands on better scans cause the images were very compressed
Try a different font with better typesetting.

Otherwise, great work for your first attempt

Fed-Kun's army
lol. ok, that last joke page. normally i dont like it when translators use the pages for recruiting, jokes, and "join our" pages. but that one was good. 😄

Dont ever do it again 😉

Dex-chan lover
Daily reminder: Do NOT look down on microwaves. See MC-Kun? He's still not a match for one, even after his 30 seconds of training.

Users who are viewing this thread