I, Who Possessed a Trash Skill "Thermal Operator," Became Unrivaled - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

So... mini nuke through the process of thermal expansion? He kept the rock cool while compressing the heat the surrounding of the rock in order to avoid melting it. Once they mixed after it left his control, boom?

I can only assume. I dunno.

Dex-chan lover
lol, really appreciated your work guys

k18.png

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Nice work but u should try at least increasing the photos resolution q bit

Dex-chan lover
I thought mc touches the gorilla's junk and said he can cool his junk too....

Dex-chan lover
Was this a machine translation? Or just no proofreading?? simple grammar mistakes can lead to a whole different meaning of context

i.e.

โ€ข I helped Uncle Jack off the horse

โ€ข I helped Uncle jack off the horse

If the raws had crappy resolution you may want to try using a better upscaling method, something like waifu2x maybe.

Cleaner pages go a long way towards making a more enjoyable reading experience!

Dex-chan lover
I think some character progression was rushed and he somehow went from wanting to participate to not wanting to participate to wanting to participate over the course of like three panels. @Wolvenworks

This was better in the earlier chapters when I thought it was going to clever use of his ability to do specific things to alter the fight

some grammar mistakes, nothing major... but the pages is so tiny

Dex-chan lover
I keep on getting amazed by how stupidly powerful the microwaves in this world are. They can literally evaporate mountains if you leave the lid open as they are running?!

Users who are viewing this thread