I, Who Was Banished, Am the Strongest Adventurer With the Off-The-Beaten-Path Gift of “Translator”! ~ Rising to the Top Making the Best Use of My Abi…

Double-page supporter
I like that the slime is more drippy than other slime characters I've run into in the past.

Dex-chan lover
ah a classic got kicked from the hero party because he is "useless", i'm interested and i want more of it

Dex-chan lover
we shoelace again but mc seems legit competent this time around and isn't particularly shy about using his skills. He should have just been a tamer from the start if he could communicate with monsters wtf lmao.

considering how the red haired girl seems to be talking in opposites (or things people won't believe), I'm guessing she's supposed to be Cassandra

Dex-chan lover
Yet another case of "kicked out because special skill is not combat oriented".
Later, the party will probably come to regret it because smart use of the skill makes the MC invaluable.

Also, even if he labored to meet minimum standards, he had some role in the party.
So why is the leader reclaiming all his gear and gold?
I like how the guild receptionist suggested to just mark it all as lost though. 😁

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Another throw out of party manga. "You're fireeeeeeeed!!!" :lul: That cover waifu is thicc! :meguupog: Maybe he will also include the receptionist into the harem.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Can the "You are fired. Leave all your gear (and in this case even money) behind." trope please go any die? It never makes any sense, no matter how much you try to handwave it away.
Yes I totally agree! Lol I even came to the forum to complain about that, like seriously who would agree to that crap? When I quit a job or someone is fired in our world- who in their right mind thinks the employee should give back any gear/equipment they bought with their own money and return money that was earned on the job? Like wtf 😒

Dex-chan lover
Yes I totally agree! Lol I even came to the forum to complain about that, like seriously who would agree to that crap? When I quit a job or someone is fired in our world- who in their right mind thinks the employee should give back any gear/equipment they bought with their own money and return money that was earned on the job? Like wtf 😒
Actually, this can happen in real life... but only if the employer can prove you did damage to the company.
And just being unskilled is not enough for a damage claim.
And company property is expected to be returned, regardless of the condition of the firing.
But none of this applies here. Nothing in the background shows that the equipment was property of the party as a whole and there is no claim that he caused harm to the party in any way.

Aggregator gang
Yeps I agree with that, but that's why I worded it as "who in their right mind thinks the employee should give back any gear/equipment they bought with their own money"
Cuz I totally understand if it's company property and such, but usually in these fantasy adventurer parties it seems like they have to pay for their own individual gear/equipment, and upkeep of such; which makes it seem even crazier the over used trope of demanding the person's gear and money when they're kicked out.

Dex-chan lover
No complaints about this bullshit ranking system?...

andvmu6.png

Apprentice, Beginner, Rookie, Elite.... wut? :question:

Straight from being a rookie to being an elite? Where the hell is the rank for adventurers that are competent and experienced? Does that automatically qualify you to be called "elite"?

Dex-chan lover
No complaints about this bullshit ranking system?...

andvmu6.png

Apprentice, Beginner, Rookie, Elite.... wut? :question:

Straight from being a rookie to being an elite? Where the hell is the rank for adventurers that are competent and experienced? Does that automatically qualify you to be called "elite"?
Not to mention that beginner and rookie basically mean the same thing.

Apprentice could even be argued to be the same thing, though it's not quite the same in all contexts.
In this context though, I doubt that they have a formal apprenticeship process, which generally involves training under a master, so it's basically another synonym.

Can the "You are fired. Leave all your gear (and in this case even money) behind." trope please go any die? It never makes any sense, no matter how much you try to handwave it away.
This is why I recommend a "Tsuiho/banished" tag so people who hate it can at least filter it out.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u for ur great work...
^^...

At least they got a reasonable reason for his dismissal , but for demanding his gold + equipment r just over the top...
@.@...

Users who are viewing this thread