I Will Be Selfish in a Different World! The Story of a Selfish Saint Candidate - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
This seemed interesting at first but I'm gonna wait for a few more chapters because most "basic" stories start that way

Dex-chan lover
Based on an Alphapolis novel series.
https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/novel/814322466/71123717

2 volumes out so far.

Dex-chan lover
I am more interested in resistance to all attributes, she basically already OP

Dex-chan lover
looks like shes spected out to be a saint anyways but hopefully she can just chill

Fed-Kun's army
Shitty parent - check
Shitty gods - check
FMC was chosen to be a Saint because she was selfless, dedicated to people other than herself, but can it still be called selfless when it was forced onto her as such a young age? She finally had her own life, and died because of gods mistake. And to rub salt into the wound, her second life was another tragedy, having both her supposed parent died and she barely survived if not for the bunny doctor. Worse, the gods probably "aid" her by tampering with fate to make her become a Saint as soon as possible.
I rambled so much, even though it's a fiction.

😊Well that sucks I hope that in her second life she can life more freely without any burden and be happy~~!! Well I h o p e it actually happen since it seems like she is gonna be in big jumbo trouble as an MC but I'm sure it'll work out well😊

I know how these things go. Even though she says she's going to be selfish, within two chapters she'll be helping everybody in sight.

She: "WTH is wrong with my life!!! those god dammit parents and God!!"

Me: "what am I just write earlier..... ,':/ "

Just gotta say. . . That truck didn't hit anything. I mean, it's stopped in front of where she pushed the kid. It looks more like she fell and hit her head and the driver is knocking his forehead into the steering wheel in disbelief while the kid cries of skinned knees or something.

Users who are viewing this thread