I Will Die Soon - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Ooh, this looks really good so far!
Also, the part with the plane and avoiding death reminds me of Final Destination. Lol.

Thanks for translating! :)

Dex-chan lover
This will be good, a no good loser that didnt get his shit together, having to grown and learn, yeah this seems like itll be good.

Thanks for reading. Yeah this series does get pretty interesting. I'll do my best to get chapters out as fast as I can🙂

@superbaby Thanks for translating <3 Pretty interesting story

I wonder why "Death" is so interested in his death. It shouldn't be the first time that she witnesses Suicide since it's pretty common.
Not sure if he was lazy or unlucky but since nothing went his way, he just thought of ending it all.

In the Description it says "13 lives" and why only 13 and not infinite? and his "punishment" is "death" i wonder what her real purpose is other than keep killing him.
What made her to angry in the first place?

Gonna be pretty interesting :>:>

Dex-chan lover
Finally, undeserving character get what he deserve... wth am i saying?

Dex-chan lover
Death is the 13th tarot...He'll die 13 times...I see what you did there....

But seriously, can this bitch calm down? Like what the fuck do you care? You're the immortal concept known as death, why do you give a shit what some asshole thinks? Just let him rest, he's been through enough shit as it. Like goddamn, this dude's ex is a twat that got over him because he couldn't provide despite desperately trying and then proceeds to marry a cunt she just met three months ago, his uncle doesn't care that he's at a funeral and proceeds to give him shit for a situation he's trying to amend, and his mother keeps pestering him. In context, saying death is a "trivial tool" is just him saying in the long term compared to what he experienced, it would be a relief. Like seriously, how does she think the existentialists feel? How does she deal with them? They especially will say shit like that and yet THIS guy is the one she's discriminating against to relive his agony WITH all his memories? Goddman...

Double-page supporter
Depending on where is the author decides to go, it has a LOT of potential.
Like this "death god" (for lack of a better word) could throw him into the lives of only successful people that all get unlucky one way or another to proves him success can just sometimes hang on a thread.
Or he could send him into a wild variety of characters (I dunno, a soldier, an artist, a poor guy that got isekaied by a slasher...) because death can be terribly unexpected.

And at the end I kind of expect a twist like "now you get back into your original body and keep trying again".

Or maybe I'm totally wrong and it will go in a very different direction.

Fed-Kun's army
Looks like Death finally have enough of those edgy millenials that see death as a way to escape

Dex-chan lover
And in other works Death is a friendly, yet severe goth girl.

Dex-chan lover
It's probably going to be the simple truth in the end, but I don't believe her motive. At least I don't think she cares at all, she's just providing a relatable background of 'angry for taking her lightly'.

Any other outcome strikes me as illogical or makes this Death too lame for me to enjoy it.

I kinda enjoy the schadenfreude of watching this guy get fucked over on numerous occasions though (having started with the later chapters only coming back to the beginning).

Users who are viewing this thread