I Will Die Soon - Ch. 66

Dex-chan lover
@topley Not a monster, just someone that feels more deserving of the punishment he went through. You can make someone relatable and sympathetic while also making his flaws very apparent. Using the Christmas Carol comparison again, Scrooge was a dick of a protagonist in the beginning, but grew to be sympathetic as we learned more about his experiences and saw him develop throughout the story.

I’m very rarely satisfied with an ending. At least to this level.
Much respect to the author.

I actually really liked the ending death finally showed our MC why he shouldn’t have killed himself and gave him a second chance

Dex-chan lover
Oh come on, at least give us one more chapter so we can see how he sorted his life out

Dex-chan lover
Alright I gave it most of the day to sink in and in retrospect i graded it to highly, The End is a clean 1/10, It was absolute trash, Death's attitude and reactions throughout the series is left unanswered, her crying and being sad that one time he came back is not explained, his life as his mom was obvious but explored literally zero. The entires series was pointless because the lesson she wanted to impart could have been done without sadistically torturing him for no reason, we don't even know if he got that happy ending.

This series was okay, but the ending ruined it and now i wish i never read it. Downgrading this to a 1/10 on my rating overall.

It was indeed a good read. And it ended well. It's a good end tbh. Tho few things unanswered but honestly its a good end. Very satisfied.

Life and Death shouldn't be taken lightly, and the character learned and experienced a lot. Character development to the max that he actually cried and begged genuinely at the end.

On the side note after experiencing all the stuff because he just happened to be caught on the worst day of Death's emotions, but he got lucky at the end to continue his life.🙈

Amazing read, i think the whole point of this, was to show to people with suicidal idea, to not do it. It is not worth it.
It really gripped me to the core, what an amazing story, what i really liked, was that everytime., i expected something cliche to happen, it was the total opposite.
The MC never did the same mistake again, and we really felt like we were blocked in a body with him.

This also look like it's the first story of this author, really curious to see, what he have next. I am really glad to have started to read this.

Honestly, he doesn't deserve that happy ending and it felt pretty out of character for death to reward him at the end because she kept reiterating that this was supposed to be punishment towards him for taking her lightly. MC stayed pretty self centered and selfish and developed/learned too little for anything that meaningful to be discussed or thought about beyond the surface level 'hurrr think about your mom and the people you leave behind if you throw your life away.' The journey was more fun than the destination. Decent read but the ending is pretty weak.

The ending was bleh. It was completely out of character and contradicts the story.

There was so much potential to this story (basically quick transmigration into the same world) but it was severely underdeveloped, but that might just be the nature of the format.

I enjoyed it, but the last several chapters just felt so rushed, like the author just had enough of it and wanted to get it over with. Feels like a lot of potential was wasted. Still a good read, thanks for translating.

I really liked the story how it went through every persons life and how it portrayed every persons difficulties and how death can be waiting for anyone. It showed how life is important and even if you are another person you take up that persons problem. I really liked how the chapter was going until the detective part after which I felt the story was rushed, but nevertheless its been a long time since I read something that gripped my heart and I would like to thank the author and the translators for bringing this series to me.

At least the journey was wonderful on the other side the ending seems bitter, not in the good way

Honestly I this is one of the few occasions where I’ve would welcome a painful ending for the MC, but whatever, a good story nonetheless. Thank you so much to the author and scanslators for bringing such an intriguing manhwa here.

Users who are viewing this thread