I Will Go and Disappear Obediently

why did i read Nardack's name in the artist section?!

EDIT: Apparently they do the character designs =w=a

If the fact that it's an isekai doesn't factor into the plot at all then I'm fine without the tag. I'm also fine without the exposition that it's an isekai; there are many fantasy stories that are perfectly fine *without* being an isekai.

Dex-chan lover
Uhhh what happened to the other group that translated and posted all of chapter 1 instead of this small section of it?

Fed-Kun's army
@TehFreek Before, every other manga was modern day fantasy because it is supposed to be relatable.

These days, the isekai routine gets more fantasy manga published than ever before... and only at the cost of two panels that will be never mentioned in the story ever again.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing future? . If this was real world , her entire family will be killed . And she will be hunted by every organization in the world .
Her ability was too precious

Sometimes I don't understand what she's thinking, why doesn't she tell her parents about her issue? With a doting and supportive parents like she has, I'm sure they'll understand and help her thinking of some plans and solutions. They love their children after all.

Reading the comments I don’t have much expectations for this. But still I’ll put it on the reading list

Honestly at this point Iseikai is just an excuse for a child to have an adult mindset

@Kagamimocchi i was thinking the same whole time.
People are so out of ideas they make stories out of mistakes, ignorance, misunderstandings and stupidity. It's more frustrating than fun but I'm not stopping reading this so I guess author is successful here.

Yooo this is just the 3rd chapter and the plot is thicker than some of the other isekai's manga

Users who are viewing this thread