Soubi Seisakukei Cheat de Isekai wo Jiyuu ni Ikite Ikimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 7.1

Dex-chan lover
I'm assuming it'll turn out that the golem's ability actually turns out to be something like "automatically takes 10% of damage done to the master while summoned", so that it's actually useful.

My guess is that the golem's defect will synergize with some kind of "when you take 10% or more damage at once, (gain a buff)" skill.

Group Leader
∧_∧ THANKS NEPU!
(´ ∀`) BIG KUSA!
( つ旦つ ∬ 
と_)_) 旦 
Sebas/Sebastian is the soul name of every butler lol

Dex-chan lover
cop out from the author to make the MC not scummy. fall into guilt you coward protagonist!
much rather he be OP scum than a coward, but his item hoarding makes me feel like I'm being called out in my own house
also translator's note, text showed up very small. I still skimmed through it, thanks for your consideration when using the "right" terms. thanks for translating, looking forward to the upcoming chapters

So, does he only need to get a copy of the monster or the copy of same rarity to upgrade?

Fed-Kun's army
read the skill list page. One thing that needs to be corrected (assuming this is author's error) the money drops he picks up "could undermine the economy of a nation", is false. It could hurt a more modern civilization that uses notes as currency as those (in practice) are backed by the country and the value can be traded to that country for whatever goods are used to back it (typically gold). His drops however are coins, and coins are not backed by a nation, rather the value lies in the metal the coin itself is made of. plus, were talking about a primitive society, you could probably double the amount of coins the collective country has and it wouldnt be noticed.

Users who are viewing this thread