Soubi Seisakukei Cheat de Isekai wo Jiyuu ni Ikite Ikimasu - Ch. 29.2

Dex-chan lover
Im still surprised we haven't had any chapters dedicated to the "heros" party... by like the 5th or 10th would of other stories it would've shown how fucked they are without the Protag being there

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

I know merchants r fast, but not that fast too...
XD...

Group Leader
While i think this is the best path forward, I can't help but think they are going about this in the wrong way. Goleo is a summoned familiar, so in my head cannon, the Summoner needs to be the only doing the alterations. So taking Touji's crafting class into consideration, he just needs to be the one to craft her a more suitable body.
If the sculptor's work can be undone, then Touji's skills might be the same as well. Touji doesn't really know, and trying to craft familiars is unknown territory. Touji only knows from the games he played.

Dex-chan lover
If you can't subtract, then you need add some curves to Goleo. What's the best method for adding shaped bricks to an existing structure?
math_lady_meme___confused_lady_by_fernandadelfiol_dem3nys-fullview.jpg

Dex-chan lover
They keep the clothes he puts on them, so it's not a game mechanic resetting them to default, it's that the sculptor's damage was undone. So the obvious solution is to get Goleo "padded" clothing and skins.

Group Leader
They keep the clothes he puts on them, so it's not a game mechanic resetting them to default, it's that the sculptor's damage was undone. So the obvious solution is to get Goleo "padded" clothing and skins.
Clothing doesn't do anything to the body. Adding on stuff to make Goleo different by changing its body shape could be seen as damage. Again, adding more mass just makes Goleo heavier, and as we saw in chapter 20.2, Goleo doesn't like to be called heavy. It's like answering yes when a woman asks you, "Does this dress make me look fat?" You sure you want Goleo to throw that giant steel hammer at you?

Fed-Kun's army
both Mc's ability on goleo and hunting golems to digi evolve our best golem girl seem like both good Ideas. MC needs to up his party already since las incident with the gawblin elder too, so buffing up Goleo into a stronger golem form yet something that fits her wishes is ideal. Thanks for the meal!!

Contributor
MC needs hammerspace dress, unfortunately that would also be the target for any fashionista with a hint of being a gourmand.

Users who are viewing this thread