I Will Live Freely in Another World with Equipment Manufacturing Cheat - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Dex-chan lover
@sjmcc13 You are mistaking "porter" for "tourist". Even porters can defend themselves. Not just because they've got hefty muscles from carrying stuff(which MC doesn't), but they are actually trained well enough to stall for time and not die. He doesn't even have a shield, for goodness sake. He has enough money for a few days of living, that's enough to spend some time learning how to not get your jugular bitten off.

This is a completely unnecessary risk, born from ignorance rather than desperation. Anyone marching off to do this is a meatshield by the party that actually allows it, worse than a hireling in a DnD session.

Dex-chan lover
@Twi Yeah, I totally get it. Like some said, the materials were going to be wasted anyway. I just hope that he’ll share some of the materials or will refuse the monster subjugation pay (he didn’t kill any too lmao) because they are really good people.

Group Leader
MC's party vs Royal Wolf Authority and Royal Wolf Vanguard.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah I agree with all of the comments. He should have prepared himself to at least contribute to the party he's with, when they're in combat. It seems like he just jumped into this to get ahead as fast as possible. He's smart for doing it this way, but it's pretty scummy. And his character doesn't reflect it either so he's also probably a moron for not realizing it. Other than that, I think carrying all of their items is an equal trade for the additional loot he's getting.

Dex-chan lover
Yupp. His strategy is dumb. I assume he can't loot drops from dead monster parts, that are sold on the marketplace. So going out with a party to cash in the loot, like he does, is reasonable. But I goes out with a party that takes on really dangerous quests! And he didn't equip himself properly, with a shield for example too stall attacks on him. It might be worth it, if he is pressed on time. But from the looks of it, he could have all the time of the world, if he would just take on small quests and wouldn't flaunt his inventory ability.

I mean I assume this is his first time out and he didn't think ahead. (however I still feel like something was skipped in the story) Which makes it understandable that he was scared and unprepared. I am more looking forward to how he handles himself in future expeditions. (mainly the next one, he should have some improvement)

That said my real issue is it seemed to jump to him out on an adventure too suddenly unless somehow my pc skipped some pages and I didn't notice... now I must check..

Double-page supporter
Retard trying to loot while fighting

Also isn't he just stealing from his party now lol, i would too tho

This actually interesting, because instead of being an overpowered (possibly self-insert) hero he is a non-combatant (mule) with an unusual ability.

I love this manga because it speaks to me. Anytime I play a new RPG game I always try to build wealth ASAP by collecting as much as loot as possible and stockpiling it.

Meo

Double-page supporter
I hope he grows out of his freeloading mode. Cause his team seems really nice (not like those smirking heroes), they risk their lives and he's just taking their loot. Not cool.

Thanks for the chapter!
He's acting like he's in a game too much. Granted he's aware might not be able to respawn but assuming he can keep or use any of the materials whenever he wants is too selfish and arrogant. The rest of the party are the ones who subjugated everything so unless their agreement lets him pick anything, especially rare drops, he needs to negotiate with the party first before keeping or using anything.

Aggregator gang
So he just wants to have upgradable armor instead of putting in the work to level up. That's so pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread