I Will Live Freely in Another World with Equipment Manufacturing Cheat - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Nice, thanks for doing this, had to go re-read chapter 1 to remember what this particular one was about.

Fed-Kun's army
theres a typo , instead of clock, i think it's meant to be cloak.

Group Leader
@Ciel88 It's not a typo, it's MTL being MTL. This is pretty interesting, but I'm already working on more manga than I am actually capable of... :(

Supporter
I had completely forgotten about this one. Thanks for translating the chapter. I hope someone picks this up.

Fed-Kun's army
@Bl33d Good work with your translations, there are some spelling mistakes, which has appeared both in one of your past work and in this. The past form of "hear" is "heard", not "heared". The mistake with the current translation appears on page 17 top panel and page 22 bottom panel. Or page 16 and page 21 if we exclude the credit page.

Group Leader
@Cryotic Thanks for pointing it out. I've fixed it. I'll be looking forward to more advice from you in the future.

Man, considering that you say you're an MTL translator, it's actually 10/10 quality. If you didn't mention it, I literally wouldn't know.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, 7 months since the last update. Thank you PLS scans for picking it up 😂

Users who are viewing this thread