I Will Live Freely in Another World with Equipment Manufacturing Cheat - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Wow, this is the peak of MTL. I wouldn't know the difference if not for the comments. Honestly, this is a better translation than actual translators.

Power Uploader
It is funny you said this is MTL... because it reads better than like 80% of ther Isekai works I've read in English by "translators". Thanks again. Another series added to my read list.

Dex-chan lover
@waterflame : a lot of bad MTL comes from "Garbage in, Garbage out" if the source text is not structured and formatted properly, very common for unedited text in general regardless of language, then the software screws up.

@Sep10trion : Entitlement and cheapness? They "deserve" only the best, and will not "suffer" their lessers having something they do not?

Thanks for the translations and the wording was pretty well too! I found it great to read and thank you again!

Setting aside the matters regarding this being a MTL, someone please pick the mango up

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion A pack mule is a huge understatement for the MC's power. The country summoned heroes not to subjugate the demon lord but to flex on other countries, and potentially to prepare for invading them. Having someone who can seemingly store anything in large quantities and out of sight is the perfect way to lead an invasion. The country would definitely not pass up such a convenient tool, even if it isn't for war, he can store supplies on expeditions, help in construction etc. Simply put, he is very convenient to have.

Group Leader
Transportation logistics is not to be underestimated. Supply chains have been a deciding factor for winning or losing many battles and wars in the past, particularly sieges. Imagine the savings for the kingdom to have one dude carry everything for an entire army on a campaign march they’d normally have to pay an entire division of people for.

Dex-chan lover
Amazing how proofreading makes MTL look professional and better than many "translations".

As for the manga, I like that the pacing of the story seems good for now. Looking at the cover looks like there will be a golem pet and no harem shenanigans for once, so looking foward for a group to pick this up.

Dex-chan lover
like always Bl33d comes to the rescue of old abandoned mangas

Dex-chan lover
Put poorly, he's a valuable pack mule. Put fairly, he could singlehandedly tip a war in the favor of a country with Inventory.

I could not tell it was Machine Translated at all. Very well done!

Users who are viewing this thread