I Will Live Freely in Another World with Equipment Manufacturing Cheat - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.2

Dex-chan lover
no no no, can't that slime kill them all? I don't see those orcs hitting its core at all

From the looks of this Slime King, it seems to be much bigger and powerful compared to the one in the sewer. Perhaps the card got a higher quality King Slime...

Dex-chan lover
Will a Slime King be able to hold back an army of orcs?

Dude, look at King Kamon's face. Of course he's got it, orcs are pigs. Pigs are food. Slimes eat food.

Dex-chan lover
Go Slime King go!

It took me a while to remember, but wasn't this girl that one bitch that instantly snapped to blaming her team and advocating robbing our MC? She left a bad impression on me, at least.
Taking half of her share of the reward and giving it away is a total dick move on that guy's part, but the party was never going to last anyway. That guy was completely biased for that other girl and gave away money that wasn't his to give; meanwhile, Ignis is...well, kind of a bitch.

Of course, none of that is to say he should've just left her to her fate when he has an OP skill that can almost certainly help her out of it. It's just a shame we're raising a flag with this sort of person.

Aggregator gang
Holy shit, king slime mouth looks so nasty. Yuck. 😰

I believe at next chapter we got to see the orcs drowned inside that water sewage body. 😂

Def siding with the magician girl but I don’t want her to form a party with our MC either tbh

Thank you for the translation!!!!!!

Them orcs need to go back to monster school
She didnt even have torn clothes 🤔

When I saw him summon the King Slime I heard Terraria Boss Music in my head and the last panel it all of a sudden switch to The Good King Moogle Mog.

Dex-chan lover
I am surprised the orcs didn't pork her on the spot! What's wrong with these orcs?!

Fed-Kun's army
I know slimes get knocked on for being mobs, but I'm pretty sure that slime could suffocate the whole damn orc army before one of them managed to smack ?his? core...uh...was this series one where slimes have genders or not? I mean, it's a king slime right? probably male? right? or was the gender neutral term for ruler used in the raws?

Dex-chan lover
Aren't slimes usually immune to regular weapon attacks ? And therefore, that one is pretty much invincible in this situation ?
Well we'll see I guess.
Also, he didn't take half of ignis' share, he took half of the shares of the entire party and gave it away no ? So super huge dick move. :D

Group Leader
@Akxera It's good isn't it. Considering his King Slime was from the sewers it's refreshing that it has none of that "I'm not a bad slime" cuteness. It's going to be interesting to see if the author ignores some more tropes

Dex-chan lover
Haha, hold them off... aka probably beat them all.

Users who are viewing this thread