I will not rate anything under any circumstances

Dex-chan lover
I've been noticing a lot of these 'rating' threads popping up lately, and quite frankly it's set me over the edge. You schmucks think you can just projectile vomit some unoriginal threads all over my Lounge, bask in the double-digit response counts spawned by the same gaggle of anons starved for forum activity, pack it up and call it a day?

Not on my watch. It's high time somebody showed some backbone around here, and it looks like I'm gonna have to be the guy to do it.

I will not rate anything in this thread, under any circumstances.

• You had a bad day at school or work, and the only thing that would cheer you up is one of my ratings? Sucks to be you, idiot. I'm not rating shit.
  • Your chronically ill grandmother's dying wish is for a personal rating from me? You're shit out of luck, grandma. Guess you should've wished for something more realistic.
  • You've hijacked a bus of disabled veteran volunteer firefighter hostages, and you're threatening to nosedive off a cliff unless I so much as look in your general direction and give a nod of approval or furrow of my brow? Nice try, sped—my animosity for giving ratings far outweighs any empathy or guilt I'll feel after the fact.

imdYRIh.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I've been noticing a lot of these 'rating' threads popping up lately, and quite frankly it's set me over the edge. You schmucks think you can just projectile vomit some unoriginal threads all over my Lounge, bask in the double-digit response counts spawned by the same gaggle of anons starved for forum activity, pack it up and call it a day?

Not on my watch. It's high time somebody showed some backbone around here, and it looks like I'm gonna have to be the guy to do it.

• You had a bad day at school or work, and the only thing that would cheer you up is one of my ratings? Sucks to be you, idiot. I'm not rating shit.
  • Your chronically ill grandmother's dying wish is for a personal rating from me? You're shit out of luck, grandma. Guess you should've wished for something more realistic.
  • You've hijacked a bus of disabled veteran volunteer firefighter hostages, and you're threatening to nosedive off a cliff unless I so much as look in your general direction and give a nod of approval or furrow of my brow? Nice try, sped—my animosity for giving ratings far outweighs any empathy or guilt I'll feel after the fact.
silly onee-san

you don't get to not rate shit

you will rate stuff whether you like it or not, and I will make sure you do

for your intro, I'll give it a 7/10

for your motive, I'll give it a 4/10

for your execution, I'll give it a 1/10

you will succumb to the god complex, you sunovabitch

Dex-chan lover
silly onee-san

you don't get to not rate shit

you will rate stuff whether you like it or not, and I will make sure you do

for your intro, I'll give it a 7/10

for your motive, I'll give it a 4/10

for your execution, I'll give it a 1/10

you will succumb to the god complex, you sunovabitch
personally, i feel no particular way towards this message of yours, though it seems that it was meant to elicit human emotion from me.

i've heard it said that apathy is the true opposite of love. but is apathy what i feel anywhere in this thread? who's to say, other than the inner machinations of my mind. and for your and everyone else's info: my machinations, while incomprehensibly complex, have no rating to give your comment. not even a forum reaction

Dex-chan lover

I'm with you bigtit these bots have been going unchecked for too long someone has to step up if the mods wont

Dex-chan lover
I'm with you bigtit these bots have been going unchecked for too long someone has to step up if the mods wont
i've noticed that you've agreed with the premise of this here thread. however, sterven, i will not comment on my personal feelings regarding your agreeance. for you see, doing so would be tantamount to rating your message and its contents.

i don't hope you have either a good, bad, or anything in the middle kind of day today. if i did, you might infer how i truly feel about you and your message—which is nothing, by the way. i feel nothing

Dex-chan lover
personally, i feel no particular way towards this message of yours, though it seems that it was meant to elicit human emotion from me.

i've heard it said that apathy is the true opposite of love. but is apathy what i feel anywhere in this thread? who's to say, other than the inner machinations of my mind. and for your and everyone else's info: my machinations, while incomprehensibly complex, have no rating to give your comment. not even a forum reaction
silly onee-san

denying feeling is denying everything about your body and soul

by denying your feeling, you deny your senses, sanity, memories, experiences, your thoughts and more by proxy

and yet you choose to bury your head in the ground, hiding your denial inside a cloud of fancy jargon

I give your response a 6/10

Dex-chan lover
silly onee-san

denying feeling is denying everything about your body and soul

by denying your feeling, you deny your senses, sanity, memories, experiences, your thoughts and more by proxy

and yet you choose to bury your head in the ground, hiding your denial inside a cloud of fancy jargon

I give your response a 6/10
whether i am denying or accepting any feelings i may or may not have about the messages in this thread is no one's concern but my own. (and fyi, i have no feelings. just so you know. not that i have a preference on you knowing or not knowing)

i see that you gave my response a 6/10. you and anyone else are free to rate anything and everything in this thread. but under no circumstances will i partake.

Users who are viewing this thread