I Woke Up 20 Years Later! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

@GerryCerryBery I think that is what happened, but we can't be sure because anime/manga have a history of making characters looking too young or a bit old for their age.

For a lady who slept for 20 years her reaction after waking up is a bit dull. And Lex he doesn't even look that surprised. It would have been natural if he was happy or moved.
Regardless I love it
I want more😤

The premise seems pretty okay... 🤔 But as @7Lotus said, her reaction after waking up is kinda dull. Idk what else to say haha. Guess I'll wait for more chapters then.

P.S. I want to see Vinceeeent
P.S. The prince is a disgrace 😡

Double-page supporter
@7Lotus for her it might feel like 1sec but for the other it's whole 20year
i also want to know what happen to prince and bitch hope she destroy them in later story
but if they already rekted then i don't mind

Dex-chan lover
So she induced tetai on herself and didn't aged even a bit in the 20 years that have gonne by?
Fair enough. Magic afterall.

Dex-chan lover
an isekai where the girl is not only in her 30's but is in her 30s in the body of a 30-year-old, just when I am getting tired of all these 20-30 women being trapped in the bodies of teenage girls, SIGN ME UP!!!!

Dex-chan lover
I doubt that gir will be punished for the poison, she seems to have an ability that lets her manipulate boy to some extent

"Those cookies were spiked with some magic truth serum from her hometown! Now, confess!!" /Drops unconscious and almost dies

Hello? Murder attempt in plain sight? In the middle of the f day? And super traceable?

Fed-Kun's army
Illegitimate child of a commoner drugged the heir to a high ranking noble that caused her to go into a coma for 20 years and she wasn’t executed? Honestly I’m already considering dropping this

Fed-Kun's army
Very disappointed that "Cathya, do you like apples" wasn't immediately followed with "WELL HOW DO YOU LIKE THIS APPLE!?"

And here we go again.. I'm so confused with all those men blindly believe a certain being so easy like that.. But I guess it won't fun if the author doesn't do that or maybe can a bit calm down.. Welp Who knows.. I'm not good making story.. Lol.. XD

Users who are viewing this thread