I Woke Up 20 Years Later! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Calm down, the prince is arrested and Anne Rose run away to another country after this incident.

Fed-Kun's army
thats not how time works, she should be 40 yrs old or something now yet her looks didnt changed

it really does feel like all possible otome tropes smashed into a single chapter 😅

but the 20 years time skip does seem interesting, that's a new one for me, and also the fact that, at least at first glance, she hasn't aged at all. It would be interesting to see how she interacts with the people she knows that have all aged up.

but really, the woman was away for a year an a half and they could still make the mental gymnastics to somehow have her be a bully???

Contributor
The magic she used basically stopped her time until her body could fight the poison , it's not hard to understand .

Dex-chan lover
I don't want to SPOILER but...

I already read the Novel,
so, here, I'm sipping and eating popcorn while looking at how pitiful the readers who think of dropping this interesting "Shounen Battle Manga" with "Otome game reincarnation" as a disguise.
Tell you what, just like VI in League of Legend, she will "I let my hand do the talking"

Dex-chan lover
At least make her body muscle weak for not moving for twenty years -_-

Magic sure are convenient.

Dex-chan lover
lol XD what do they think she is? a bear? XD ahahahah
Many thanks

More. NOW, i dont care if you have to pull another chapter out of yo ass @_@, jk, or maybe not, who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dex-chan lover
@Loli_Omamoritai That makes me want another 9 chapters as soon as possible, and then probably another 10, and so on until the series reaches the finale.

I found a new bitch to slay also I ain’t dropping this any time soon due to the spoils down below, I am satisfied for now.

This Lex person is pretty nonchalant about her waking up for the first time in two decades. :v

Fed-Kun's army
the fact he is cool and composed after she waked up after 20 years kinda ruins the whole thing for me

Users who are viewing this thread