I Woke Up 20 Years Later! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
who was that guy again and how did she slight him?

Aggregator gang
Lol well well well what we have here, the stupid prince who choose the thot over her own awesome fiancé, i bet he will blame all of his misfortune to our MC instead :// typical victim mentality

Dex-chan lover
How dare she allow herself to get poisoned by my fiancee and I! I'll never forgive her for ruining my reputation...

so...? why didn´t he send his army sooner? and the other guy is still alive? just kill him and be done with it...

Fed-Kun's army
I read the novel and
did they change something or is the translation I read mistaken? According to the novel translation I read, he kept telling her he was unworthy and he has a lot of cleaning up to do but he let go of his love for her. The chapter is even entitled "Ch 6 : The end of the First Love" and I kept reading for a hint of future romance but they agreed to let go of the past promise and he never promised to become a better man and propose again. It made things sound definite and they will never have a future together. Also the king was much more defeated and it seemed like he has even given up on the kingdom to a certain degree.

There's this passage in the novel (all credit goes to the group "shirotrans", I contributed nothing to the following and am merely citing it:

“Fioria, I for sure will not be able to take you as my wife. For I am the king, and as king, I cannot allow the kingdom to waver.”

“No regrets?”

“None.” As Vincent replied with a determined expression.

“Thank you for being such a wonder first love of mine, Fioria di Florence. … Well then, let me hear of your report regarding the Izolte Baron.”

Dex-chan lover
@Akera93 Interesting! Thanks for sharing. I'm curious to see which direction the manga is going next, then!

@Akera93 - It could be that they changed that scene and the romance stuff in the LN version, which the manga is following.

Ozwald can we have a moment and say that even if she was as evil you still attempted murder of someone in brought daylight! Not to mention you did it without any research and evidence! In addition, you poisoned her before you even encountered her about the problem!

Honestly, its weird that the problem they emntioned ist, that she is too old. The Girl is mentally(because isekai characters never act like their actual mental age) and physicially 17 and the guy has to be around 30 or something. Obviously that doesnt need to stop them, but still makes it pretty weird imo. I mean, its litterally illegal in a lot of our countries.

Soooo what did she do to him?

Other than getting poison by him, got into comatose state for 20 years, wake up, defeated a narcissist and traitor baron?

Dex-chan lover
imagine having a grudge against someone you poisoned into 20 years coma

Users who are viewing this thread