I Woke Up 20 Years Later! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
as someone who read a little ahead
mofumofu becomes a giant ball of fluff and I love him

Dokidoki so strong it blew up the castle 🤣
On a more serious note, I wonder what kind of info the King of Isolte had on Vincent that he didn't dare stop him for 10 years?!

Thanks for the update!

Cuuute! And ooo that prince pisses me off! Placing the blame on her when he’s in jail because of his mistakes.

Dex-chan lover
"I can't forgive her! After I poisoned her on the behest of the love of my life, she threw me under the bus and only I got incarcerated! If only she never existed, I'd still be in a loving relationship, that obviously wasn't just me being used by an antagonistic bitch. Certainly my actions are not my fault, nor Anne Rose's, it must be completely HER FAULT!"

@AMicrowave
omg I honestly forgot that he hasn't shown up yet! I also read ahead a while back, wasn't his part before her palace visit? I'm looking forward to seeing him drawn though, if I remember right that was a pretty funny part lol

Dex-chan lover
"I will never forgive her?" For what, you poisoning her?
We have a real genius over here lads.

Kind of late to answer, but whatever. The opposite is also true. Age didnt matter in political marriages in general. In most cases the more powerfull person was the older one, because you want to marry into that power. Just that the man was more powerful in most cases.

In general do authors in these kind of stories do a horrible job to reflect an actual medieval society. Its mostly just made up sets of values, which isnt necessarily bad, but they just often dont make too much sense

Never forgive her? Sure, it was her fault that you were an ashole and fell in love with a spy that poisoned her and then threw you under the bus. What a fucking idiot, why didn't the current king kill him after ascending the throne? Keeping him is wasting a prison cell that could be used for someone more worthy lmao.

Fed-Kun's army
Well I mean she’s been ALIVE for 37 years sure, but she’s been asleep for 20 of them so mentally isn’t she still 17? And her physical body’s 17 too

Wait, who should forgive who? Hum~? As far as I know, Fiolia didn't poison anybody like someone else did 🙄

Guards, this trash is trying to say something, I think it's been here too long. Dispose of it.

Dex-chan lover
@Nova_Aren ah yes, well. I'm sure 20 years of being imprisoned gave him plenty of time to warp events to suit his perspective of being the victim *actually*

Users who are viewing this thread