I Woke Up 20 Years Later! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

@chranokil If you think about it from a medieval standpoint, it wasn't strange to marry your 14 years old daughter and sometimes even younger to someone way older than her in order to gain something, be it for nobles or commoners btw. So no it's not that shocking.

Dex-chan lover
20 years in jail is a long time to be a dumbass motherfucker, like why is he mad? dont tell me he doesnt realize his girkl set him up? does he think that fiola poison herself to made it look like he did was at fault? da fuck?

Group Leader
I am losing interest in this manga.
It start off so well, but after the first "arc" was over and she won a war single handily... I started losing my will to pursue this story any further...

Have fun, all of you who'll continue reading this. I will stick with MobuSeka

I guess that shitty prince blame her for taking care of his younger brother in secret which is now the king and that kids has taken revenge to shitty prince and scumbag father which make him become prisoner and kill his father maybe but still he's the one who's wrong here it's payback for what you did to viola

Dex-chan lover
It's just the cliche "You're alive when you shouldn't be!" villain meltdown.

Dex-chan lover
@Akera93: If that's from the WN version, they can be different. In fact some series' WN and LN are VERY different. Overlord is one such example of the LN being very different thing, or Kumoko past a certain point.

Dex-chan lover
In the novel Vincent
says he can’t be with her for some political reason
right? Are they changing that?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you, mangaka. I was always dissatisfied with how the webnovel went in that he decided not to pursue her because he wasn't worthy anymore, since he withdrew from taking charge and let the other kingdom did whatever they wanted. But in that version, he didn't fight his father, he was made king because nobody wanted to be held responsible and nobody knew what else to do.

Dex-chan lover
So that scumbag will never forgive her... Because HE got tricked by a bitch, falsely accused her of something and proceeded to literally poison her... Yet he won't forgive her? The arrogance of this fuckwad is unbelievable, I can't wait for Fiolia to tear him a new one.

Dex-chan lover
@Akera93 and @kaylani
From what i can gather
this is changed from the web novel, which to be fair, has alot of things different now that i went to read it, it also seems to have ended abruptly at vol 2 which makes me think the LN, which the manga is likely based on, has alot of differences to the web novel, which as far as i know hasn't been translated, so it's possible that like konosuba, this might be taking a different path than the original web novel, though that doesn't mean this is going to turn into a romance since it just "hints" at it being possible in the future.

What's there that requires Ozwald to forgive anything? Most of this was that dipshit's fault anyway. 20 years in prison and he's still just as stupid as ever. And besides, who's giving him any kind of news of the outside world? That prison guard needs to be fired.

Fed-Kun's army
WAIT WAIT WAIT
i don't remember the last scene!!
Is this taking a different path???
WILL THE SHIP SAIL OR WILL THE SHIP SUNK???
Don't give me false hope please 😭😭😭😭😭

You poisoned her and that got you in prison for life, and because of that you can't forgive her... What the fuck have you been smoking?

Users who are viewing this thread