I Woke Up 20 Years Later! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@BatuMenhir
The beast WAS ALREADY her pet. It simply left while she was in a coma, did stuff, become OP and is now back to reunite with her.

Double-page supporter
She's a strong, indepent, female protagonist and she don't need no man.
Many servants, femal admirers and monstrous magical pets are good to have too.

Dex-chan lover
@Nep : So.......basically....
This:

https://www.reddit.com/r/SmashBrosUltimate/comments/aq07oi/little_mac_and_incineroar/

Oh finally!
it'll explain it more in the next chapter (or the one after idk), but that's her pet! bit more detail,
if I remember correctly, it's her pet dog. When she went into the coma, the dog went into the woods/forest forgot why, maybe to try and think of it's own way to fix her? and since it was surrounded by magic or something, it transformed into either part or full magical beast. It's sensed her being active again, so that's why it's heading towards where she is. I think it might be able to communicate now, too? So now she's got herself a super strong/super loyal pet! I know it's more cliche, but I like it lol

Dex-chan lover
> I remember, from the previous chapters, she already had a fan club who's acting like a gang of woman with MC as the Anee-sama.
Now, she solidified that again, and new recruits of womans who missed their marriage will be joining again

> To those woman at the chivalric order, im completely ok with all of you even you miss your chance of marriage.
I DONT MIND IT.
I repeat.........
I DONT MIND IT.
Come at me at once. No interview...

> The King and that Childhood butler there, before you woo our MC, can please cut your hair like a true man? You 2 are so feminine i want to retort heavily...

Fed-Kun's army
i... love her. i want to follow her forever too. also neither of her suitors are good enough for her lmao sorry

THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE~!

Dex-chan lover
Forgive my ignorance, but what happened to "the heroine"? I don't recall them ever mentioning her since "the incident".

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Whimsicat yes. Pretty much.

@Vasqueztion
Ran away after her job as a filthy spy was done. Page 8 chapter 2. Not sure why i used spoilers but im too lazy to remove it so im leaving it here.

Dex-chan lover
I have a hunch something interesting (flag) is going to happen...

Probably all those otome games or just simulation games trains us for trope sensing

Fed-Kun's army
So fun, watching Fiolia rampage. Just wondering how Fiolia in the game could lose to that THOT.

Users who are viewing this thread