I Woke Up 20 Years Later! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Supporter
@chusetto

do you mean:

AQDvF2x.jpg

@Aliamus

Yes! Perfect example. I can already see those two hanging out going wherever the "interesting event radar" goes off. One to perform mob-fu and then both to set of some nukes. 😂

as nice as it was to see fiolia beat up a man-child, it would've been very cool to see the female knights stand up for themselves and defeat him on their own.

Aggregator gang
Poor that Conrad Di Canossa, he's gonna pay for his stupid son's stupid actions lol

Supporter
Next chapter: Daddy? I found a puppy, can I put him in my room? *show him the huge monster wolf* :D

Dex-chan lover
Why were "knights" afraid that someone would try to strike them with a wood sword?
Are they really knight or are just playing as knights like the "jerk" said?

I really dislike those "female knight order" BS because the author rarely think things through before putting it into the story and this chapter just made the 4th KO look bad.

@Cynic YES WHAT A GREAT REACTION! I'm so tired with the possessive attitude of these capture targets like WTF she's a human have some respect jeez

Dex-chan lover
let’s not act like just because the double chined doof is present that the sterotypical hot guys didn’t talk about her like she was a necklace.

I say they get rid of any romance subplot and really strong badass Fi goes around kicking ass and reconnecting with her friends

Aggregator gang
I making these comments an equal 70 because, in my opinion, this manga despite it's pleasing visuals doesn't deserve a 69

Is it just me or the haveing the guys being in love with the person that they basically got raised by super weird and illegal? I understand that she was in a coma for 20 years yadayada but like it's so fucking disgusting to think about it to me, maybe I'm exaggerating or whatever but still, I don't like that

Btw I know I'm dumb anyway so I'm gonna ask, what did she mean by classmates? By the looks of it, they are about the same age but he should be older since for whatever reason she didn't grow in her coma

Also, the knights are pussies if they're getting scared of the wooden sword from breaking not even a legit metal one btw I'm puzzled about that sword breaking since the amount of force she out into that hit should reflect back somehow and rn I'm assuming the sword since MC is a mary sue with ultimate power. sorry for nitpicking but if that truly is wood I don't believe it cuz wood doesn't break that smoothly unless you are using a sharp metal cutter, for example, a chainsaw.You can't do it with another wood sword because it breaks and dulls more easily than something like iron at least I think so. Therefore I conclude either that sword should break like normal instead of smoothly or fall out of her hands but again since shes a mary sue her grip strength would be very strong, strong enough to break it as we saw her doing exactly that. Imagen a soft and slipery pickle and you have to hold it with out mushing a single part of it, that's how I'm thinking of that sword in MC's hands (forgot her name shush) either she has astounding strength control or it some weird magic
like look at the cut damn
unknown.png
)
Got more Sciencey there then I intended huh tbh I don't even know if that was science, physics, or common sense I don't have
We all know that beast thing is her pet

fr im praying she doesnt end up with either of the MLs becos that would b gross n weird,, they may be older now but she still knew them when they were kids & raised them.

damn this is good!!! you all pick the best stories!!!! thanks for all of the hard work!!

Users who are viewing this thread