I Woke Up 20 Years Later! - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Aggregator gang
Thank god the speech bubbles were over his crotch... would not want to see that 😂😂

Thank you SO MUCH for the update 💕

Aggregator gang
as scarlet from [may i please just ask just one last thing] might say, i see a new punching bag~

I like how every bad dude on this kind of manga acting high and mighty only to be punch in the face later.

Dex-chan lover
Tfw the dogs weren’t kuro, shiro, and then the numbers in japanese. Shame on you author for attempting to be original!

Fed-Kun's army
Lol. Petty politics is nothing in the face of real power. Politics only works among people of equal or lesser power. In the face of true power, all tricks and politics are rendered useless.

Fed-Kun's army
Literally 101 Dalmatians but with FENRIRS

Drain the swamp, m'lady. The fat guy must have been living in a rock for not knowing what's coming to him

thank you soooo much for all of your hard work!!!! I'm a bit of a stalker and love the stories you pick. thank you for providing my nights with hope and something amazing to look forward to. may your upcoming year be joyful, healthy and filled with friends and creativity!!!!! thanks Endless Journey!!!! also i always love were you sneak your logo onto scans. its a super fun easter egg for me!

Dex-chan lover
That speech bubble saved my eyes. Creative censoring? Or just clever laziness on part of the artist who didn't want to draw that man's crotch?

Aggregator gang
It's really a wonder how 20 years can changed someone so drastically,,,, in a good and bad way 😂😂😂

Fed-Kun's army
if it was 101.... coulda made sooo many jokes.

But wow. giant puppy mob. the FLUFF! The ONLY thing i question is that why were all of them white? Mama was a black (or some other dark color) none inherited her fur?

Users who are viewing this thread