I Woke Up 20 Years Later! - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Aggregator gang
@Capt_Gigglepants Well, regardless if the soldier was counting the pups or the entire family, Mofumofu stated he had 99 children in total. With that said, could be a translation error for all I know.

Dex-chan lover
Do none of her former classmates have any redeeming features?

One is her ex fiance, who blames her for his helping poison her
One is her friend turned prolific yuri author
Now this fat corrupt slob

Dex-chan lover
wow...he did NOT age well. like a piece of fruit you forgot in the fridge that you only discover again several months later on a late-night fridge raid

Fed-Kun's army
PUPPIES!!! ALL OF THE PUPPIES!!! NOW THAT'S THE LIFE!!! also oof time is cruel, that guy did NOT age gracefully (he was probably gross to begin with tho, personality wise)

thank you for the update!!!

Dex-chan lover
99 puppies plus mama and papa dog. How are they going to feed 101 dalmatians magic dogs every day?

why that handsome guy turned to uglyfat man?? what a waste of a beauty face...

WHY DID I POSTPONE READING SUCH A GREAT MANGA I'M SO UPSET AT MYSELF FOR GETTING PUT OFF BY THE 20 YEARS ON THE TITLE

Aggregator gang
boy howdy that guy really let himself go in 20 years huh? and dat manspread tho good lord he's just asking for someone to nail him in the nethers

Fed-Kun's army
Where is chapter 10? Why I ask is that according a Manga Updater the series is finished and all of the chapters have been uploaded. But Mangadex is only up to chapter 9. What is going on?

Dex-chan lover
As best I can tell, Mangadex has an extremely picky habit of refusing under any circumstances to use series hosted from certain websites, and refuses to host TLs from specific groups.

In some cases to avoid the ex-fellow "sharers" turned publishers (who now like to act like big boys who will make angry letters threatening lawsuits) who will then officially pick up a lot of series they will not have them hosted here. Other times its a selective exclusion of one MTL group vs another.

Mangakalot has all 62 chapters.... and they're entirely fine. No glaring TL issues at all.

Users who are viewing this thread