I Woke Up 20 Years Later!

They manga'd this? Awesome. This is one of my favorite villainess stories ever. Fio just gives no shits about anything and beats up any idiot who gets in her way. This is how a villainess should be.

OP male MC isekai: "I'm isekai trash" "Omg furry and/or big tiddy and/or loli/milf waifu" "I know isekai is for wish fulfilment only"
OP female MC isekai: "She's a mary sue" "All otome stories are the same" "How can she be so good at everything"
She's what Saitama is to shounen genre, a parody. Her achievements are what you've already seen in popular ones like Duke's daughter etc and she literally just lists them all like it's nothing. It works if you have read a lot of these typeof stories. It's no masterpiece but still very enjoyable

Dex-chan lover
This is the first time I recall the heroine being an outright foreign agent.

Group Leader
Omg i actually want to see more of this ...
i really hope that she tries to act as if shes an angel or god because i love those types of mangas. it kind of made me want more not going to lie :)

Group Leader
@Meybi We only drop if it's licensed, unless stated otherwise. The next chap will be out soon! Thanks for your inquiry!

Fed-Kun's army
In case you want romance and you wonder who the main male lead is:
She doesn't end up with any guy. There is no main male lead and no romance, at least according to the novel and I highly doubt they'll change that in the manga

Dex-chan lover
Mangaupdate says 1 Volume (Ongoing) but here on Mangadex it's showing that it's ending at one volume? Someone jump the gun or is this just a LN teaser manga?

Fed-Kun's army
@DirkHardpeck
well.. more or less it really is just teaser manga. one of many... but its not problem unless theres no translated novel 😶

Thanks for picking this up?
I’ve been waiting for this for aggges yay!
Hopefully you’ve picked it up again.
It’s such a lovely manga

Pls continue to translate, I love it! This manga is good and the heroine isn't annoying like the other isekai heroines.

Users who are viewing this thread