I Woke up as the Ugly Duckling - Ch. 3

Man I wish I have her power so I can never be fat πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Like Im 186cm and I weight 73kg so im a thin mf buuuuuut I wish I had those powers to coz I love eating and I probably have this ability coz I have a high metabolism so I can eat how much I want XD

I want more of this webtoon coz It just got better and Im maybe gonna call this my fav webtoon or manga or december

LOL i was afraid to read another story with 10000 chapters before she looses weight and start the story but that was hella fast.

I wish I could loose weight that easily

@Mizumachi ahh, well, i never said it was healthy! just that i'm not a fan of the stereotype in these sorts of novels that fat people are ugly! i hope you understand!

@thorgram I agree with the idea that the FL should have lost weight in a different manner for character development, however I feel this could probably be over looked due to the fact that she's not the original owner of the body. She's a completely different person than the original FL so that in itself is how we have the character development since She thinks and acts completely different from the original owner of the body. I think they did it this way to save time and chapters of them dragging out her trying to lose all the weight. She mentioned that she died in her previous life due to a terminal illness so I'm sure she'll probably know about having healthier eating habits in order to take care of her body. I actually find it interesting concept that they did it this way, even though it reminded me of a chapter from the webtoon "tales of the unusual".

Fed-Kun's army
"i'm not gonna care about the opinions of other people and just work on myself and live life as i want to and see fit for myself and myself only! who needs the love and affection of shitheads when i can have all the money and power in the world! fuck the system!"
author, like three pages later: lol yoink! i hate fat pig bitches so you gotta be skinny πŸ€ͺ
also that tub must be fuckin discusteng like the smell of that 'dirty' energy melting off her skin, not the mention the amount of effort it would take to clean that shit up...

Aggregator gang
When they were talking about "waste", i thought that original Sylvia ate too much and got constipation, then the mana helped pushing "it" out πŸ€”

What... What i just see...

I dont get it. I mean, sylvia was an elementalist, and looking from how easy our MC do it (she just breathing and says "i dont wanna this waste, go away"), that means sylvia has gone through this... shedding in the previous life right? Unfair

Users who are viewing this thread