I Woke up as the Ugly Duckling - Ch. 3

Ayoooo does someone have any tips in how to become an elementalist??? Asking for a friend 👀👀👀

this art kills me because its so close to being really nice but is so off putting... i'm usually not one to judge for style but with the highly detailed lines and coloring, the cartoonish proportions are really jarring.

i usually hate these "i fixed it" images but i personally really like this art with just the smallest of tweaks per image 😭
sSyJBCX.png

(these took less than 3 minutes each and i tried to match the original artstyle)

That’s a rather scary version of Weight Watchers. I think we need to press F for the poor maid who is cleaning that up later.

Dex-chan lover
SOoooooo dumb! Oh this is 'great'. Where did I leave my popcorn?

amj

Dex-chan lover
LOL I was expecting her to start working out and then time skip, not manifest her fat out of her body

Wow is it possible I can have power like that so whenever I eat too much and getting fat I'll just meditate and breathe than I'm slim again lol it's more like snake changing it's skin

Aggregator gang
Hahaha!! Well, I'm definitely okay with this. Much better than the drawn out workout montage to the dramatic reveal. A bit ridiculous though, but I kind of prefer it that way.

I was expecting her to use the month of probation to do some intense weight loss regiment, but this was pretty darn fast.

I'll still read this manhwa. but I would like for her to just be her chubby self and grow to love her self as a being and grow from there. but oh well.

What the fucking hell did the artist do with the proportions? Those are some long as fuck legs
after she looked on the mirror of the west wing.

Users who are viewing this thread